Mysterious planet wiped out life on Earth once and could do it again THIS MONTH

Night Vision

Now some are convinced there will be a collision or a near miss before the end of April.

If something that big was going to collide with us this month, we'd see it with the naked eye.
:) I don't think it will actually collide will be too far away and when we do start to see Nibiru and its moons with the naked eye PaulaJedi it will probably not be until later 2016 or 2017 and it won't appear as anything but a very bright star that will continue to get brighter and brighter the closer it passes but I do believe it is an event that will be happening in the near future :confused:

Night Vision

I'm surprised the Nibiru fanatics haven't jumped all over this following article about a rapidly moving UFO entering our solar system. After all, a UFO by definition is an unidentified flying object. The article is calling the object either a giant UFO armada or a mothership. But could it be NIBIRU?

Huge UFO Mothership Has Entered Our Solar System, Say Astronomers
:D I am unhappy and happy at the same time to say :( I just became a Nibiru fanatic in the past 7 weeks Einstein :eek: ::LOL:: :confused: had no clue about it and even though I have heard information about it on Ancient Aliens History channel show I never thought about it until someone posted about it a few months ago and got me hooked :oops: :)

TnWatchdog

Night Vision

Last edited:

Derrick C.

Here's a great doomsday article to start the week in a good mood!

Capture-2-Caltech_2782706a.jpg

A MYSTERIOUS planet that wiped out life on Earth millions of years could do it again, according to a top space scientist.

And some believe the apocalyptic event could happen as early as THIS MONTH.

Planet Nine – a new planet discovered at the edge of the solar system in January - has triggered comet showers that bomb the Earth’s surface, killing all life, says Daniel Whitmire, of the University of Louisiana.

The astrophysicist says the planet has a 20,000-year orbit around the sun and, at its closest to us, it knocks asteroids and comets towards Earth.

Fossil evidence has suggested most of life on Earth is mysteriously wiped out every 26 to 27 million years.

Professor Whitmire claims Planet Nine's passage through a rock laden area called the Kuiper Belt is responsible for the "extinction events".

Conspiracy theorists in the 80s and 90s previously claimed a red dwarf planet called Nibiru or Nemesis, which orbits too close to Earth every 36,000 years, was behind the events.

Now some are convinced there will be a collision or a near miss before the end of April.

Nemesis or Nibiru were widely dismissed as crackpot pseudo-science – until Planet Nine was identified in January by the California Institute of Technology, in the US.

Click here for the original article:
Mysterious planet wiped out life on Earth once and could do it again THIS MONTH

well obviously it didnt happen in april were still here, i do think it will hit us this year though nibriu/planet x/9th planet hope it does it would be a cool fireworks show lol

Harte

well obviously it didnt happen in april were still here, i do think it will hit us this year though nibriu/planet x/9th planet hope it does it would be a cool fireworks show lol

You're right, it didn't happen in April. But that's such a negative way of looking at it.

Let's look on the bright side. Maybe it will kill us all in May.

Harte

Bullethead21

If I read or watch another video about this planet 9 (or Planet X or Planet X or Niburu or the many other names for it) I will puke!!

Do you guys have any idea how many times a prediction has been made on this topic.....or for how many years now?

You also see with these "reports" a prediction of the cycle that this planet makes to be anywhere from 3000 to 100000 years to 100 million years or more.........

If there such a planet out there, we apparently know NOTHING at ALL about it, otherwise these reports from the so called "experts" would be more closely matched at the VERY least.........

So with that being said, I suggest you fine folks spend your time more wisely and avoid these nonsense videos and articles, as you will NOT gain anything from it, except bad information IMHO.

FYI- the way stop these bogus videos is to stop posting/sharing them everywhere........unless of course you just want the Internet to be full of horse shit.."......

YouTube for example has gotten so bad these days that it is unwatchable.......it is a shame, it was once a GREAT resource.......but these days you will find only garbage videos like this "doomsday" video.

Night Vision

You're right, it didn't happen in April. But that's such a negative way of looking at it.

Let's look on the bright side. Maybe it will kill us all in May.

Harte
:) I think that society is due for a good cleansing anyway Harte ;) The human species never seems to get it right for some strange reason (n) :D Too many weak and selfish minds corrupting all the good in life :cool: