Mysterious planet wiped out life on Earth once and could do it again THIS MONTH

Night Vision

:D I think people would be wise to NOT dismiss this Nibiru system passing by :confused: I am prepared there is too much evidence turning up daily to ignore this event ;) I choose to believe that this will be happening and before the end of the year there will be many feeling foolish for dismissing the Nibiru system as false when they see it. We will not actually see Nibiru, but we will experience the system that follows Nibiru :cool: I think people are afraid that when they see this with their own eyes all religion around the world will stop in its tracks and be proven as nothing but a hoax and a control tactic to prevent people from learning the actual truth about reality :) I am excited about this event believe it or not soon you will have no other choice but to see this Nibiru system as a reality :eek:
:confused:

Xerross

I don't think this will happen. Maybe there is a Nibiru but I don't think it's going to cause anysort of extinction event.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
IF Nibiru is real... wouldn't we see it coming? If it's coming from that far away, from the far reaches of the solar system, it would take it years to get here, right?

Night Vision

I don't think this will happen. Maybe there is a Nibiru but I don't think it's going to cause anysort of extinction event.
I don't think the Nibiru system will cause an extinction Xerross. I think it will do a lot of damage and millions will die all around the world, but not extinction level event type stuff. Since it is a natural event there is not really much we can do about it but be prepared.

Night Vision

IF Nibiru is real... wouldn't we see it coming? If it's coming from that far away, from the far reaches of the solar system, it would take it years to get here, right?
We will never see Nibiru itself Num. The moons and other debre that follows Nibiru is what we will see and be experiencing. Nibiru would be too far away to see with naked eye. We will see horrible weather like we have never seen before, earthquakes by the thousands all across the planet, massive sink holes, volcanoes erupting that have been dormant, giant tsunamis, etc... The earthquakes have already picked up in numbers around the world and the weather has been wacky and will get wackier. The system is affecting other planets as well not just earth. I think the cry wolf scenario has been around soo long with this Nibiru system that people will be dismissive when they should stay aware of the possibility and be prepared for the event. We will know for sure towards the end of this year. And you are right it would take years and years to reach us but it has been being watched coming in for years and years so those years are already passing by.