Mysterious Puzzle?

kurisu

If it does not relate to Time Travel, then I will move it under General Discussion category on the Forum.

Of course I wouldn't have posted it here if I didn't believe it was. Naturally if it was just a game or something there wouldn't be much point in posting it here .

Samstwitch

If it does not relate to Time Travel, then I will move it under General Discussion category on the Forum.

Of course I wouldn't have posted it here if I didn't believe it was. Naturally if it was just a game or something there wouldn't be much point in posting it here .

Many times people post threads in the wrong category. That's why I asked. Please tell us, how does it relate to Time Travel? Some of us are very curious about that.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Many times people post threads in the wrong category. That's why I asked. Please tell us, how does it relate to Time Travel? Some of us are very curious about that.

I think he thinks that we need to figure that out as part of the puzzle.

However, I disagree.

Samstwitch

I moved this thread back into the Time Travel Discussion section of the Forum. Hopefully someone can solve the puzzle someday, but it's pretty complicated.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I moved this thread back into the Time Travel Discussion section of the Forum. Hopefully someone can solve the puzzle someday, but it's pretty complicated.

The puzzle has already been solved. The hex portion is that hexagon image you see in the second post; the second portion was instructions on how to solve the first portion.

Nothing remains to be solved.

Samstwitch

The puzzle has already been solved. The hex portion is that hexagon image you see in the second post; the second portion was instructions on how to solve the first portion.

Nothing remains to be solved.

Kurisu, can you verify that the puzzle has been solved? If so, then please tell us how it relates to Time Travel. I assumed you were waiting for the puzzle to be solved before you revealed that information. Am I correct? Please let us know. Thanks :)