Nasa believes we are on the brink of discovering alien life

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's exciting to look ahead and think that maybe we'll have a 100% sure confirmation that Earth is not the only life harboring planet we know of.

I see it like back then before Christopher Columbus discovered America. Everything West of the Atlantic ocean was so unknown to European civilizations.

J.A.

If They all ready know it, how can They get away w. hiding it from us, in the meantime, wouldn't it be any good idea for any NASA representative to fill us in on it, i.e. right here? J.A., by the way, why does God really 'testify' to being 'perfect,' - it's a quite repulsive word?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's very hard to tell. I believe that a lot of people are okay with the idea that ETs exist and that we're not alone in the universe.

That said, there's a difference between admitting we're likely not alone, and facing the reality of an actual contact with aliens. Hopefully it will change the way we behave as a race towards each others and our planet. In this case, we're talking about a real contact with an intelligent alien race, not basic microbes.

I don't think microbes on Mars would shock anyone. We would be in awe and it would be exciting. I don't think it'd change much.

TimeFlipper

Iam 100% certain that other world entities (OWE) are here with us on earth..
They are kept in confinement for many periods of time to ensure that any germs or viruses they may bring with them are completely destroyed.
Maybe the aids virus was brought here by some OWE, and not by monkeys as the governments want us to believe..

correction123

Personally, when I used the HDR I had alien contact only with the Greys! But I didn't care for their approach, waking up in the middle of the early morning hours and seeing one studying me while standing right next to my bed! Steven Gibbs said, they control the time portals the major ones. HdrKid states the same thing, he talks about the MIB's and Time Cops. Something must be going on! Not forgetting the abductees that get taken away every so often.

BlastTyrant

I love the idea of Contact - i also love the idea of cruising around on a space ship in outer space! But the realistic view on all of this is if First Contact did happen people would lose their shit, it would be panic all over the world, people would try to shoot at the ships it would be hysteria! We have been taught for 50+ years now that Aliens are bad, they are here to destroy the planet or kill the people and this is now the mind set of most people are. I do believe there are groups who will welcome them, but the mass will reject them and they know it.