NASA Confirm׃ NIBIRU PLANET X

steven chiverton

Selfie:
aojb5Rm_700b.jpg

Harte
that picture was the only one of the giant troll and was said to be taken from an aircraft on a reconnaissance mission long time ago

Carl Miller

A huge body a brown dwarf star would be coming in our solar system, two times bigger than Jupiter. Gonna tell you why this supposed Planet X would affect me so. When i was at about 20 years old i was invited to take part in a spiritist center. The indoctrinating protocols included not eating meat and accepting the belief of Nibiru. Just Picture out that i am 57 years old now and according to our instructor back then, the Planet X had already entered the solar system. So, 37 years ago they were advocating the imminent arrival of Nibiru. Since i am reluctant in adding two and two together, all the way back 37 years ago i really thought i would be dead within a short period of time because the instructors were very convincing and at that time i could not realize that it would be impossible for the solar system not to collapse with the 3 year elapsing time of the coming of a huge outward magnetic force bringing about in its orbit myriads of space trash. That is why this topic affects me. And that is why it brings me a revolting feeling. Who is behind such a hoax? Why do they insist in this insanity? How deep can be the damage to an immature mind?

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
A wishful thinking that has been nourished since the dawn of humanity. Santa Claus should also be created if he did not exist. The interviews are very convincing. This planet X exists virtually and can be reached by our imagination. So much so i go on dreaming of it and its dreadful effects through its passage. It has to do with our unconfessed desire of self annihilation. Unfortunately our essence is immortal. We cannot cease to exist although at times we would like to disappear leaving no trace of our existence.
It is an existential issue. I think i have the ability to judge things outside the box, so to say. Many people simply hate to find internet trolls and those blatant self entitled internet critics. False sceptics who feed themselves out of believers' assertions. But if we would make an effort to really listen to what might be going on behind trolls behavior, believers' assertive stataments, false critics who Always find fault with 'the idiots', and more specifically what some type of people who profit from the wishful catastrophes, those who sell goods for the prepps, those who sell useless lands in remote áreas at a high price. In a word, they are all artists and clowns acting out upon this amazing existence. We should learn how to see beautifulness in ugliness.
ive read that november 2016 was the date niburu was coming but that has passed and now they moved it forwards to 2016 cant they get there facts right and not change dates of arrival to much

Another case (or cases) of fact(s) made fiction using that good 'ol probability factor of the big 'what if'.

There's always more than meets the eye to most cases of speculative ideal.

What is NASA not telling us?

Are we truly prepared for such a collision and would it really be cataclysmic to let such truths, if they exist, made public to the general populace?

Without any concrete evidence to support any such claims,
Nibiru is just another speculative.

IMHO.

Harte

IMHO.
It hardly qualifies as speculation, since there is no evidence of the Mesopotamians considering Nibiru as a planet. It was actually a descriptor of a position for a planet when it was used in Sumerian and Akkadian (Babylonian.)
Primary ancient use of the word refers to a city of that name - it was considered "Enlil's City" and still exists today. Name was changed to Nippur, but today we call it Naffar.

Harte

Carl Miller

@wind7=
What is NASA not telling us?

Are we truly prepared for such a collision and would it really be cataclysmic to let such truths, if they exist, made public to the general populace?

'We' are not prepared for a collision of that magnitude. And... societal authorities would never disclose a cataclysmic event of such proportions for the simple fact that if we ever knew for sure we would disappear within a year or so we would stop working not contributing to the elite of the world, the bankers and brokers. NASA would never let us know cause it Works for the rich. And as to the elite, How would they profit from the virtual Money we borrow from them and pay for false interests which only exist in Wonderland?
After world war 2 an alternative govenment was established to be acting on the backstage and they obey no rules beyond those they impose on themselves cause they disregard our needs and only think of themselves. Do not they have their underground facilities? That's where they will take shelter, the masonry, the illuminati, the royal Family, the Family X and the Family Y..
And we, John the people, will be digging our own shelters nailing the Earth down like a Tatu- a certain brazilian beast which has long nails and lives inside the holes in the ground.:D

Last edited:

steven chiverton

A huge body a brown dwarf star would be coming in our solar system, two times bigger than Jupiter. Gonna tell you why this supposed Planet X would affect me so. When i was at about 20 years old i was invited to take part in a spiritist center. The indoctrinating protocols included not eating meat and accepting the belief of Nibiru. Just Picture out that i am 57 years old now and according to our instructor back then, the Planet X had already entered the solar system. So, 37 years ago they were advocating the imminent arrival of Nibiru. Since i am reluctant in adding two and two together, all the way back 37 years ago i really thought i would be dead within a short period of time because the instructors were very convincing and at that time i could not realize that it would be impossible for the solar system not to collapse with the 3 year elapsing time of the coming of a huge outward magnetic force bringing about in its orbit myriads of space trash. That is why this topic affects me. And that is why it brings me a revolting feeling. Who is behind such a hoax? Why do they insist in this insanity? How deep can be the damage to an immature mind?
dont listen to any instructors telling you stuff like this fore they maybe another bunch of false prophets no with no credit what so ever

Superman1

That Nibiru dream, of course, is mostly about your alarming issue of the time, perhaps due to some outside influence coming in, or general disruption as the myth says, that you wanted shelter from. It was probably hard and heavy, with a gnawing feeling, as you tried to survive it.
Think back to when you had the dream, at what really gave you terrible anxiety.

You have probably thought of this rogue phantom planet :ninja: with no sun, so the Dream Maker zips up that image straight from your mind, as it's familiar and a perfect symbol.
It could even have been your anxiety over that planet literally. But more likely it represents a recurring thing you dread. Any negativity. :devil:

As for earthquakes, hurricanes - or reality shaken up and severe disturbance - they are one of the most common personal dreams.
Sink holes opening into lakes - looks like danger of sinking or falling into a hole then overwhelmed by emotion - are not so common.

EDIT: I forgot there can be 2 or 3 pages on a post. :oops:

Last edited:

Carl Miller

:cool:i like this term 'disruptive', adj. It seems that we notoriously succeeded in creating that troll. Now we pray that humanity be destroyed by a disruptive planet. I wonder how our planet would look like under the scope of a psychic's eye. Completely destroyed!!!! There are so many MEGA TONS of methane in the polar ice which is melting because of the greenhouse effect. Enough methane to contaminate the ocean and following the natural cycle subsequently poisoning the air even worsening the situation.
OK. We can laugh at the inexistence of a ridiculous Planet X, but we can admit that 'we' have been destroying our own planet. Who needs a foreign Planet or Star, mature or dwarf, to get the work done?:cool:

Last edited: