NASA develops a immortality and age-reversing pill

Miscellaneous

These kinds of things always makes me think:

1. Pretty sure that even if an age reversing pill or anything similar would work wonders, it would be limited to a certain few or a select few of people because let's face it, I don't wanna go to conspiracies but I won't have a doubt that there's people out there whose agenda is to wipe as many humans off the Earth as much as possible because of overpopulation or whatever reasons and giving it to the public defeats that purpose.

2. Even if it will be available to the public I'm pretty sure that it'll cost a lot of $$$$ that only the super rich can buy. See this is also another similar problem with 'cures' known to man. Even if man discovers a cure for a certain disease or maybe even a 'cure-all' it'll still cost the victim $$$ and this is also another reason why we still have poverty to this day. Not everyone can afford it. The saying, 'prevention is better than a cure' is so true in itself. Partly because you don't want to be a victim of a disease and partly because you probably might not be able to afford the cure.