NASA & Nibiru & 2012

TnWatchdog

Great thread opmmur...Nibiru is an interesting subject. I don't believe anything noticable will occur on 12-21-12 and the scoffers will be out saying I told you so...I told you so. But look, this is all part of the end times senerio. The Mayan didn't make their calendar stop on the 12-21-12 date or document PX by accident. We will be entering into a new age and maybe the line up with the center of the galactic plane may cause an acceleration of PX's approach towards earth. Why have all the Executive Orders including Martial Law (look them up), Council of Governors (look it up), increased FEMA disaster training-camps, or bunkers, etc etc (look them up) unless something like PX was out there. No use telling anyone, as panic would have it's own doomsday effect. I keep thinking something could happen in the first quarter of 2013. We know that sooner or later something will be knocking on our door the only question remaining is when.

TnWatchdog

I don't see any signs the end is near yet..
Look around...the signs are all around you. Look up what I wrote in my previous post and if you think it is all just normal out there...well then I wouldn't know what to say. Something strange is a brewing in this world of ours but you came at the right time...to the right place... to learn about all these things. I came to this site after seeing chemtrails sprayed in my area daily and questioned why. After reading all the explainations, I still didn't know why but I knew that something was up and not normal. Look deep into these threads and you will see the signs that the end times is nearer than you thought. It isn't an end but a beginning...something good. Good will prevail over evil but evil will be a sore loser...but still will be a loser.

Galileo

It doesn't really make much of a difference what you might see in any of these threads, if the world doesn't end tomorrow, then well that pretty much says something about these threads.

Galileo

Great thread opmmur...Nibiru is an interesting subject. I don't believe anything noticable will occur on 12-21-12 and the scoffers will be out saying I told you so...I told you so. But look, this is all part of the end times senerio. The Mayan didn't make their calendar stop on the 12-21-12 date or document PX by accident. We will be entering into a new age and maybe the line up with the center of the galactic plane may cause an acceleration of PX's approach towards earth. Why have all the Executive Orders including Martial Law (look them up), Council of Governors (look it up), increased FEMA disaster training-camps, or bunkers, etc etc (look them up) unless something like PX was out there. No use telling anyone, as panic would have it's own doomsday effect. I keep thinking something could happen in the first quarter of 2013. We know that sooner or later something will be knocking on our door the only question remaining is when.

I was wondering how long it would be before the end of the worlders would realize the world isn't going to end tomorrow and say "it's just the beginning"..

It's just the beginning of more vague patterns than don't mean much to people who don't live in fantasy land.

TnWatchdog

I was wondering how long it would be before the end of the worlders would realize the world isn't going to end tomorrow and say "it's just the beginning"..

It's just the beginning of more vague patterns than don't mean much to people who don't live in fantasy land.

You evidently don't read too many posts on this site or you would have had your answer. Not too many members were saying 12/21/12 was the end...but the date is intriguing. Read the Bible, look at the current events, and figure it out for yourself. If you think times are normal than who is in fantasy land?

Galileo

You evidently don't read too many posts on this site or you would have had your answer. Not too many members were saying 12/21/12 was the end...but the date is intriguing. Read the Bible, look at the current events, and figure it out for yourself. If you think times are normal than who is in fantasy land?[/quote]

Well really.. saying something is "strange" or "normal" is a pretty subjective point of view, it's all about your perspective, and everyones got a different one.

From my perspective I'd actually say the world's a relatively peaceful place compared to the major events of the past ww2, vietnam, drafts etc. ..They really had nightmarish stuff back then, world wars that would wet a conspiracy theorists briches nowadays.

..and in the end, the world kept going. Just so another generation can think they have it worse than the last.