NASA UFO real proof of ancient aliens.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
NASA UFO real proof of ancient aliens.

!

This video includes pictures that appear to more authentic than any other alien/ufo videos out there. The Annunaki are also shown here. This video tries to explain ancient astronauts and their technology given to us to help build our ancient structures, like the pyramids. I also show you some individuals who you should research and hear and learn and spread their stories. Nibiru, or Planet X is briefly mentioned. You will also see pictures from the amazing, and very rare and expensive book "Ringmakers of Saturn". The truth is out there, do the research! ignore where it mentions music about tron by daft

lordalmighty1

interesting video :) also found this set of pictures apparently stolen from nasa database by hackers, not sure how orthentic they are but there is some interesting photo's

!

BlastTyrant

Ya know i got curious about that book you mentioned 'Ringmakers of saturn" and i have to say out of the 30+ different sites i tried i was able to find 1 copy of it at 182$ ....needless to say i am not gonna drop that kinda cash on a 152 page book lol BUT i guess there is a DVD about it as well that has the same material as the book so i may look into that.

JMS_Legacy

It does make some sense to theorize that Ancient Aliens helped to create the unexplained pyramids, stone hedges, and what not. What doesn't make sense is all the pictures of their spaceships. If they had the advanced technology to travel across the universe, why wouldn't they have the technology to camouflage themselves and why are their spaceships so common to what we see in movies today? A good portion of those pictures have been discredited actually, but some do seem difficult to explain.

With all the galaxies in the universe it is very hard to think that we are the only planet capable of life and I really don't doubt that Area 51 has evidence of foreign life, however the government would not allow pictures to be hacked from them so easily and posted on YouTube.

Octavusprime

Why would the UFOs feel the need to hide? If they can disable missiles and disrupt airplanes and scramble radars than who cares if they are seen or photographed? I think the only ones who care are the government. They want to surpress this information as long as they can. The flock must not know there is life outside the farm.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Why would the UFOs feel the need to hide? If they can disable missiles and disrupt airplanes and scramble radars than who cares if they are seen or photographed? I think the only ones who care are the government. They want to surpress this information as long as they can. The flock must not know there is life outside the farm.

I don't think it's the government trying to suppress this information. The government gets the credit for paying contractors $970.00 for a toilet seat. It would have to be an organization with more intelligence than that. I think the ET's have got a foothold in our media and knowledge base, and are the ones trying to coverup their existence.