Navy Yard Shooter Heard Voices

HDRKID

Navy yard shooter heard voices. Probably, they were demons, but I could be wrong. Notice that many of the shooters in these past few years had mental health issues. Wonder why he was so long in the navy. They should have picked something up. After all, he was in the navy many years. Typically, people who are mentally unstable are given a medical discharge, but that was not the case. Hey, I am curious. What is now going on.

BBC News - Navy Yard: Aaron Alexis 'treated for mental health'

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well it seems there are a few odd things about this mess..... like the article at the link with a time and date stamp of sunday evening the 15 th (((23:31))) that's about 11:31 at night.......... funny how they just knew all about it before it even happened.... at 8:20 am some 9 hours later

Police, FBI: Shooter reported in military building at Washington Navy Yard; multiple victims | World News | Kelowna Daily Courier

Sunday, 15 September 2013 23:31 Eric Tucker And Brett Zongker, The Associated Press

DCJM102-916_2013_091056_low.jpg
Police work the scene on M Street S.E. in Washington, where a gunman was reported in a military building at the Washington Navy Yard Monday, Sept. 16, 2013. Shots have been fired and employees directed to a shelter. Police and federal agents from multiple law enforcement agencies responded to the scene and streets in the area were closed. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)
WASHINGTON - Several people were injured in a shooting Monday morning at a building at the Washington Navy Yard, the U.S. Navy said, and authorities searched for an active shooter

Last edited:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
if the guy was hearing voice's in his head it could have been this weapons system being used to do mind control on him....it's called THE VOICE OF GOD
A Voice Only You Can Hear: DARPA's Sonic Projector

By Sharon Weinberger
June 05, 2007 | 12:20:54 PM
Wired News
Imagine a weapon that creates sound that only you can hear. Science fiction? No, this is one area that has a very solid basis in reality. The Air Force has experimented with microwaves that create sounds in people's head (which they've called a possible psychological warfare tool), and American Technologies can "beam" sounds to specific targets with their patented HyperSound (and yes, I've heard/seen them demonstrate the speakers, and they are shockingly effective

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It seems theories of mind control are all over the Internet right now.

What KC is suggesting here wouldn't be a surprise at all.

Samstwitch

When I heard about the shooter hearing voices, I immediately thought about Sirhan Sirhan, who was convicted of killing Robert Kennedy. He was a victim of mind control. See articles and videos below. It is very possible that some of these Mass Shootings have been committed by mentally ill patients and/or vulnerable victims who have undergone mind control. The U.S. Government is obsessed with implementing Gun Control in America. I believe they may be manipulating the masses into supporting Gun Control through sinister means of creating mass shootings. If any of these shooters are victims of mind control, that is the motive for it.

If you want more details about the assassination of RFK and motives behind it, read this book: The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK & MLK by Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr. The 2nd most important book you'll ever read!

RFK assassin Sirhan Sirhan alleges conspiracy theory, seeks release from prison: Attorneys for Sirhan Sirhan, the man who assassinated Robert Kennedy in 1968, have asked that he be released from prison, alleging that he was a victim of "mind-control" and never actually shot Kennedy. (Continued)

Sirhan’s lawyers argue mind control plot: Lawyers for convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan said in new legal papers that he was manipulated by a seductive girl in a mind control plot to shoot Senator Robert F. Kennedy, and his bullets did not kill the presidential candidate.
The documents filed this week in federal court and obtained by The Associated Press detail extensive interviews with Sirhan during the past three years, some done while he was under hypnosis. The papers point to a mysterious girl in a polka dot dress as the controller who led Sirhan to fire a gun in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel. (Continued)

Sirhan, The Manchurian Candidate, & CIA Mind Control Experiments (Part 1 of 3)
Watch Part 2 and Part 3 on Youtube.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well here's a little bit if MSM on the guy calling the cops to report his fears....

Navy Yard shooter practiced with AR-15 two days before rampage, lawyer says - U.S. News

Police in Newport, R.I., said that Alexis called them to a Marriott hotel there on the morning of Aug. 7 and reported that he was being followed and was worried that the people were going to hurt him.
Alexis told police that the three talked to him through the walls, floor or ceiling at three hotels — two commercial hotels in Rhode Island and one on a naval base there. He told them that they used a microwave machine to send vibrations and keep him awake.
One day after the rampage, which left 12 people dead at the Navy Yard before officers gunned down Alexis, the FBI said that it was still looking for an explanation. An FBI official would not answer a reporter’s question about whether Alexis was simply mentally ill, with no deeper motive

TnWatchdog

It wouldn't surprise me either regarding the government being involved in creating these voices. You find the likely candidate and groom him or her along, creating frictions in the workplace or at home to make the person more susceptible to these voice commands. Sounds like a Hollywood movie. I use to comment on AOL regarding pilots or fight attendants going off on flights, suggesting that there was possibly mind control involved. Boy did I get negative responses to my remarks. Some people don't like to hear what threatens their apparent normal world. Besides these voices I wonder how he was able to get into position with a firearm so easily. If it was me, they would have grabbed me at the door.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
at the very least some one, or three, was trying to manipulate him into doing just what he did... while it is not to uncommon for the mentally ill to say they hear voice's...

it is very uncommon for them to call the police, and voice there fears of stalkers, and microwave assaults, reporting that at three different locations the same thing happened... yeah that's a little odd