Neanderthal/Sapiens Hybrids

StarLord

Re: Neanderthal/Sapiens Hybrids

It looks like Harte has hit the bullseye once again on this one.

So, the next time I fall out of a tree and become real angry and agressive I am no longer allowed to blame my neanderthal genes?

Damned Neanderthal Levis.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
It looks like Harte has hit the bullseye once again on this one.
So, the next time I fall out of a tree and become real angry and agressive I am no longer allowed to blame my neanderthal genes?

Damned Neanderthal Levis.[/b]

Star,
I appreciate the recognition. By the way, if you were in a tree and fell out, the likeliest culprit genes you possess would be Irish.:D

Harte

StarLord

Aye an would ye be an English man by any chance? Thems the ones that seem ta be waiting for an angry Irish man ta fall out a wee bonnie tree these days...

dancho

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Sorry, I'm just tired of all the straw-grasping regarding autism and it's causes. My son has what they call PDD, pervasive delay disorder, which is part of the autism spectrum. (They don't call it autism anymore, now it's autism spectrum because they have crammed so many different disorders into this convenient category.)

Harte[/b]

I just had the looney idea that somebody might go to the sites I listed and read them and draw their own conclusions.

Now, regarding "diagnoses." If I let the head-shrinkers get hold of me, they would probably have me locked up for good. I have so many personality disorders that it ain't funny. No doctor is gonna tell me that I'm disordered. THEY are disordered. The whole SYSTEM is disordered.

(Sorry... I was kinda going off on a Al Pacino in "...and Justice for All" kind of thing.)