Near death experience

Dr.Acula

Yep, once about four or five years ago, I was riding my skateboard down a hill when I tried to do my first Ollie, when the board slipped out from under me and I busted my head. My brother was with me that day and when I fell he picked me up and helped me walk back to the house. I was slipping in and out of consciousness and there was a field to the side of the road. there were weeds in the field about as tall as me, but they were few and scattered. In my little episodes of in between awake and not, I glimpsed over and saw a man standing there. Only this man was no man. I had never seen him around before and there was something off about him. That was when I noticed what he was wearing. He was wearing a long black "Cloak" I guess you could say, and was carrying a scythe with him. As to who he was, you probably think the same thing I did and still do. The Reaper. I know it sounds insane and it really is. maybe it was a hallucination, but I swear, I felt him staring at me...

Dr.Acula

Or were you wanting information and not personal stories?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
NDE, a familiar term used for those people (at near death), is experiencing a visit or their passed-away relatives wants to take him/her. Well, that is my understanding.