Neutron Bomb. A little from a orthodox priest !

C_jami

Enoch and Elijah (about Revelation)

These two prophets coming down, coming from heaven, sent by God, to be taken by all to heaven. When will they preach with great power and the Antichrist will play three and a half as he shall reign, Saint Enoch and Elijah will have great power through all the earth with all sorts of wonders. They do great wonders and signs in Jerusalem to return the Hebrew, because they do not come back till Elijah and Enoch Will turn the hearts of the sons and the synagogue of Satan to Christ.

When they preach,all the earth will hear and Everyone will see And they are written 2000 years since i have found St. John the Evangelist. And who would have thought? Would anyone say that this is crazy. And people wondered: "How will I see Enoch and Elijah? From the continent of Asia or Africa, how to hear in America?"

Now, if they preach, everyone sees on TV and hears radio worldwide. How can you not! God knows everything as it came. When they preach and will do wonders, you can look here and you'll see them miracles as raising the dead, and you'll hear they're preaching . Enoch and Elijah will rebuke then Antichrist when He will reign over all world for 1260 days.

See? What was then the unbelievable and unimaginable, now can be done! From here you can see and hear in Jerusalem. Yes! And here, stay here and see Jerusalem as serving there as preach and hear everything! And at Mount Sinai and in Italy and in Belgium and the Netherlands and Bulgaria and Greece and Serbia. So stay here and see the job of Jerusalem! See that's possible now? God knew before how people will do things how far they're mind will go .. that is science.

As the prophet Daniel said in Chapter Two: The new world is with multiply-mind, and will wise people and fly through the sky and surround the world. All that we see now, the Bible said thousands of years before.

View prophet Isaiah, who lives 850 years before the coming of the Lord, Chapter 60 asks about planes, as he could see 2800 years ago, Lord, why are they flying and compete with the clouds, who fly like doves to their shelters? And the sound of they're wings is disturbing the air (Isaiah 60, 8).

Have you heard? With 2,800 years before they said about aircraft. What did he say? "Who fly like doves to their shelters ." As they fly, than from an airfield to another, to feed.

But the prophet Jeremiah saw these cars without horses, that you see now that run on the road. And ask God: God, what are they, which rumbles along the road and where people compete?

See, that says the neutron bomb to Revelation:
Behold the Lamb appear this grasshoppers and they had great power in their tails to injure .And I heard a voice from the throne of the Lamb: Do not hurt the grass of the earth, no trees, no flowers, no grain world, only people's to harm for five months.neutron war . Neutron bomb leaves your blossoms.

I have spoken to the largest atomic physics teacher from Bucharest.

- Sir, I mean, what harm can do the bomb?

- It only destroys life, and let your complete city . Like what avail if it would destroy? They need to kill people to occupy towns and all the goods of the world.

- But if I'm locked in a house of iron and neutron bomb explodes outside, how it will harm me ? if you say that does not destroy material ! I am not saved ?

- 'You if you have an iron house without doors, walls ten meters thick around and you're stuck there, fast neutrons are not prevented from rolling through. Pass through iron and come to you and destroy your life only.

I spoke with him. His wife is great librarian at the old language books. A faithful man!

So God told us that this all is written in Revelation. They will not harm trees, no flowers, no herbs, but only people five months. As a last neutron war. Five months you can't hide either in house or in the basement, no water, nowhere, nowhere. Where did you go? that destroy livings . That's the neutron bomb.

All is written, my brothers. And the Savior said: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 24, 35).

Khaos

where the wild things are
View prophet Isaiah, who lives 850 years before the coming of the Lord, Chapter 60 asks about planes, as he could see 2800 years ago, Lord, why are they flying and compete with the clouds, who fly like doves to their shelters? And the sound of they're wings is disturbing the air (Isaiah 60, 8).

I thought that was the converted, those who ascended to heaven? Wings like doves, angels have wings like doves.

Isaiah 60:8 in the 1769 King James Version Holy Bible

Guess its up for interpretation though.

Behold the Lamb appear this grasshoppers and they had great power in their tails to injure .And I heard a voice from the throne of the Lamb: Do not hurt the grass of the earth, no trees, no flowers, no grain world, only people's to harm for five months.neutron war . Neutron bomb leaves your blossoms.

No, you took that out of context and then added in your own version. The words of your version do not exist. "Behold! The lamb of God who takes away sins of the world!" is the correct version. It has to do with sacrifice.

John 1:29,John 1:36,1 Peter 1:19,Revelation 5:2,Revelation 5:9,Revelation 5:12 KJV - The next day John seeth Jesus coming - Bible Gateway

Last edited:

C_jami

I thought that was the converted, those who ascended to heaven? Wings like doves, angels have wings like doves.

No, you took that out of context and then added in your own version. The words of your version do not exist. "Behold! The lamb of God who takes away sins of the world!" is the correct version. It has to do with sacrifice.

John 1:29,John 1:36,1 Peter 1:19,Revelation 5:2,Revelation 5:9,Revelation 5:12 KJV - The next day John seeth Jesus coming - Bible Gateway

The Apocrypha/Deuterocanonical Books are books of the Old Testament that are accepted by the Orthodox Christian Church but are not accepted by Protestants as part of its official canonical contents, but of close association with the Bible. I will do my best to find it in English and translate that to you ;)

I didn't write that I just translated. ... Lol but why I am not surprise you're here.

C_jami

Awww and this is from my orthodox bible so the priest have sense there with what is he saying. I won't translate this to you. You can do this for yourself with google translate or whatever you want.
e4utyqag.jpg

Khaos

The Apocrypha/Deuterocanonical Books are books of the Old Testament that are accepted by the Orthodox Christian Church but are not accepted by Protestants as part of its official canonical contents, but of close association with the Bible. I will do my best to find it in English and translate that to you ;)

I didn't write that I just translated. ... Lol but why I am not surprise you're here.

Whoops, sorry, mistake on my part. Didn't bother reading the entirety of your post and see the spot where you said you "translated" the verses.

And I think this is the first time I have ever seen a part of the bible in a language other than english. Nice.

But I do know that some countries do edit parts in and out. Take the original scriptures that were written thousands of years ago, now translate those and then read the translated ones in any modern bible. There is a difference.

TnWatchdog

Enoch and Elijah (about Revelation)

These two prophets coming down, coming from heaven, sent by God, to be taken by all to heaven. When will they preach with great power and the Antichrist will play three and a half as he shall reign, Saint Enoch and Elijah will have great power through all the earth with all sorts of wonders. They do great wonders and signs in Jerusalem to return the Hebrew, because they do not come back till Elijah and Enoch Will turn the hearts of the sons and the synagogue of Satan to Christ.

When they preach,all the earth will hear and Everyone will see And they are written 2000 years since i have found St. John the Evangelist. And who would have thought? Would anyone say that this is crazy. And people wondered: "How will I see Enoch and Elijah? From the continent of Asia or Africa, how to hear in America?"

Now, if they preach, everyone sees on TV and hears radio worldwide. How can you not! God knows everything as it came. When they preach and will do wonders, you can look here and you'll see them miracles as raising the dead, and you'll hear they're preaching . Enoch and Elijah will rebuke then Antichrist when He will reign over all world for 1260 days.

See? What was then the unbelievable and unimaginable, now can be done! From here you can see and hear in Jerusalem. Yes! And here, stay here and see Jerusalem as serving there as preach and hear everything! And at Mount Sinai and in Italy and in Belgium and the Netherlands and Bulgaria and Greece and Serbia. So stay here and see the job of Jerusalem! See that's possible now? God knew before how people will do things how far they're mind will go .. that is science.

As the prophet Daniel said in Chapter Two: The new world is with multiply-mind, and will wise people and fly through the sky and surround the world. All that we see now, the Bible said thousands of years before.

Have you heard? With 2,800 years before they said about aircraft. What did he say? "Who fly like doves to their shelters ." As they fly, than from an airfield to another, to feed.

But the prophet Jeremiah saw these cars without horses, that you see now that run on the road. And ask God: God, what are they, which rumbles along the road and where people compete?

I have spoken to the largest atomic physics teacher from Bucharest.

- Sir, I mean, what harm can do the bomb?

- It only destroys life, and let your complete city . Like what avail if it would destroy? They need to kill people to occupy towns and all the goods of the world.

- But if I'm locked in a house of iron and neutron bomb explodes outside, how it will harm me ? if you say that does not destroy material ! I am not saved ?

- 'You if you have an iron house without doors, walls ten meters thick around and you're stuck there, fast neutrons are not prevented from rolling through. Pass through iron and come to you and destroy your life only.

I spoke with him. His wife is great librarian at the old language books. A faithful man!

So God told us that this all is written in Revelation. They will not harm trees, no flowers, no herbs, but only people five months. As a last neutron war. Five months you can't hide either in house or in the basement, no water, nowhere, nowhere. Where did you go? that destroy livings . That's the neutron bomb.

All is written, my brothers. And the Savior said: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 24, 35).
It is amazing how time can make what seamed impossible, possible. Back in the early days what we have today seamed like a science fiction movie, except no one knew what science, fiction, or a movie was thus they used explanations that made sense to them. TV, radio, and the Internet do make it possible for the whole world to see and know what is going on, which wasn't possible at anytime prior to modern times. Neutron bombs are a handy way of getting rid of a few people while creating minimal damage. Drop a bomb and what you think you have is now mine. It is funny how man has created the means to end it all.
Neutron bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Khaos

Well I ended up translating a few of those verses... (what, did you think I wouldn't? hahaha)

Li s-a zis sa nu vatame iarba pamintului nici vreo verdeata nici vreun copac ci numai pe oamenii care nu aveau pe frunte pecetea lui dumnezeu

Came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth and were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth have.

Din fum au iesit niste lacuste pe pa-mint si li s-a dat o putere ca puterea pe care o au scorpiile pamintului.

They were told not to harm the grass of the earth nor any green thing nor any tree, but only those men who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads

Li s-a dat sa nu-i omoare ci sa-i chi-nuiasca cini luni si chinul lor era cum este chinlu scorpiei cind inteapa peom

They were given not to kill them but its roots torment months and their torment was like a scorpion when it strikes a man chinlu

Revelation 9:3 And out of the smoke locusts came down upon - Online Bible Study Tools

Translation comparisons for this scripture in Revelations.

Cross reference to check for tidbits about a Neutron Bomb.

Now this will be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongue will rot in their mouth. It will come about in that day that a great panic from the LORD will fall on them; and they will seize one another's hand, and the hand of one will be lifted against the hand of another. Judah also will fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the surrounding nations will be gathered, gold and silver and garments in great abundance. So also like this plague will be the plague on the horse, the mule, the camel, the donkey and all the cattle that will be in those camps. Zechariah 14:12-15

The bible doesn't list the term "neutron bomb" nor does it talk about bombs in general. That is derived from interpetation of these scriptures. And interpretation is one of the nicest things of the human mind, I could take a look at that verse above and say that its simply God striking down his enemies with a fury, while you interpret as a neutron bomb.

In short, I haven't finished translating both images you provided, but I'm working on it :)

I'm not saying you are right or wrong, its all about interpretation. Nobody is right or wrong there. :p

C_jami

Well I ended up translating a few of those verses... (what, did you think I wouldn't? hahaha)

Revelation 9:3 And out of the smoke locusts came down upon - Online Bible Study Tools

Translation comparisons for this scripture in Revelations.

Cross reference to check for tidbits about a Neutron Bomb.

The bible doesn't list the term "neutron bomb" nor does it talk about bombs in general. That is derived from interpetation of these scriptures. And interpretation is one of the nicest things of the human mind, I could take a look at that verse above and say that its simply God striking down his enemies with a fury, while you interpret as a neutron bomb.

In short, I haven't finished translating both images you provided, but I'm working on it :)

I'm not saying you are right or wrong, its all about interpretation. Nobody is right or wrong there. :p
I know is just a interpretation They won't name in the bible "neutron bomb ". :). But if this interpretation is true that will be a easy way to end up lol