New ‘Bigfoot’ Photographs, Audio Emerges in Kentucky

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Ky. — A Kentucky resident says he was able to take two pictures of a creature he said resembled a Bigfoot.

The man, who didn’t provide a name, said he spotted the animal next to a field in an undisclosed wooded area.

The sighting was reported to Thomas Marcum, founder of the Crypto Crew, last week. Marcum says the eyewitness is a “credible person” and that the sighting occurred on the evening of Nov. 2.

Reportedly, the man used his cell phone to take the two photographs. The photographs, which Marcum says were cropped in order to hide the location of the eyewitness, show a dark, blurry figure standing next to a tree.

The investigators suspect this blurry shape could be Bigfoot. Credit: CryptoCrew

“The pictures were taken from a long distance,” said Marcum. “The witness said the figure was moving to the right.”

The researcher added that he and his team immediately conducted an investigation and that “evidence was quickly found”.

“It was in the form of tree breaks. The area has a very recent history of Bigfoot sightings, so we have reason to believe that the creature might still be in the area.”

The photographer did not provide a physical description of the purported creature and did not specify the duration of the sighting.

Marcum, who claims over 20 years of experience researching the paranormal, also released an audio file containing the sounds of what he believes could be the same animal.

The researcher said his team will continue their efforts with the investigation for a few more days.

Last August, a woman claimed to have seen a red Bigfoot in the middle of a Kentucky road.

The post New ‘Bigfoot’ Photographs, Audio Emerges in Kentucky appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

walt willis

At one time I thought that the reports of bigfoot were not true, that is until I saw a Lock Ness monster type creature with my own two eyes one day.
Now I am not so quick to make fun of such reports.
I also have been told by friends I trust that they have seen the beast.
I now tend to listen more with an open mind and not with an empty head like Pen.

TimeFlipper

At one time I thought that the reports of bigfoot were not true, that is until I saw a Lock Ness monster type creature with my own two eyes one day.
I now tend to listen more with an open mind and not with an empty head like Pen.
Hey Mr Walt our Pen is a lovely lady and is very knowledgeable on several subjects :p

walt willis

Please allow me to make my point clear...
I do not dispute that Pen is a good person, but when she made a statement about not ever being in the camp that aliens may be real, I must say that her position will not fit the true science model of investigation!
To speak in terms of absolutes she lost any would be argument of being objective.
I do not know if bigfoot is real, but I think that it is real.
I would not know for sure until I see one for myself.
She said that she would never believe that aliens are real!
She also makes fun by calling them little green men.
"Knowledgeable" ??? Maybe is some things but certainly not objective!

TimeFlipper

Please allow me to make my point clear...
I do not dispute that Pen is a good person, but when she made a statement about not ever being in the camp that aliens may be real, I must say that her position will not fit the true science model of investigation!
To speak in terms of absolutes she lost any would be argument of being objective.
I do not know if bigfoot is real, but I think that it is real.
I would not know for sure until I see one for myself.
She said that she would never believe that aliens are real!
She also makes fun by calling them little green men.
"Knowledgeable" ??? Maybe is some things but certainly not objective!
Before you started on here you were very sceptical about certain issues, but now you have an open mind about them..
You have been a member on here for over two and a half years and it took you a while to become open minded on certain issues..
Give Pen a break and try to be more patient with her..i feel certain that one day Pen will become more open minded.. its taking more time for her than other members so show patience, she will get there :)..I dont see anything wrong about saying little green men..maybe they are! :eek::D

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

So where did you see this creature Walt?

TimeFlipper

So where did you see this creature Walt?
;):D