New ‘Scary’ Utah Bigfoot Video Becomes Internet Sensation

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Utah — Tens of thousands of internet users and a few ever diligent Sasquatch researchers are flabbergasted after a new video purportedly showing a Bigfoot creature in Utah’s American Fork Canyon hit YouTube on Thursday.

The man in charge of The Paranormal Review, a YouTube channel dedicated to “analyzing paranormal activities”, says the original footage was sent to him days earlier by YouTube user Mountain Hiker.

The recording, consisting of 27 seconds of shaky footage, was reportedly shot in American Fork Canyon near the Tibble Fork Reservoir and it shows what appears to be a dark human-like silhouette slightly moving in the snowy ground. The videographer, who says he thought it was a moose at first, can be heard breathing fast throughout the entire film.

“Of anything that has ever sent to me, or that I’ve reviewed, this is the first one that actually scared me,” the YouTuber said. “I’m not gonna lie, when I personally saw this, my heart was beating and I was afraid. It is so believable,” he added.

He goes on to say that the reaction of the person capturing the video appears to be legitimate.

However, some viewers disagree about the man’s reaction, among other things.

“People are so naive! There was no need for this bad actor to run… except that running away gave the other actors time to get into position,” ShooshieKW, a Paranormal Review regular viewer explains. “The ‘creature’ was so far away that he could zoom in and out and still be at a distance and the ‘Bigfoot’ was not chasing him after all. I see 3-4 men in long dark jackets behind the tree’s peeking out and if you freeze at 5:25. This is not a Bigfoot and the only tracks they will find in that specific area , are human. Bad hoax!”

Others, like the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization, weighed in with the opinion that the alleged animal in the video is a “good looking Bigfoot”. Although, they added, it would be good to know why the eyewitness was there at the time of the sighting, since it is “very difficult or even impossible” to “even get a Jeep” in such a remote place this time of the year.

The Paranormal Review also made an “enhanced” video in which he attempted to produce a clearer view of the supposed animal.

Regardless of the critics, the Paranormal Review is adamant that the video appears to be honest and that the man’s statement seems real.

“He does sound legitimate. I like that he sounds scared. I would run like crap if I saw something like that massive,” he said.

The video has garnered more than 27,000 views as of Sunday evening.

The American Fork Canyon, home to the famous Timpanogos Cave, is located in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah and can be accessed by State Route 92.

In late January, footage of an alleged Skunkape at the Lettuce Lake Park in Florida became an internet hit just two days after its release. And even though some researchers, like Florida’s BFRO, later believed the video was a hoax perpetrated by a musician from Tampa, Sasquatch enthusiast and investigator Tim Fasano is still looking for clues, who appears to be on a personal quest to decipher the incident.

The post New ‘Scary’ Utah Bigfoot Video Becomes Internet Sensation appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Itheblaze

I don't care if he's real or not. They need to go ahead and make him and his kind endangered before "Bubba Jim" mounts one over the fireplace.