New Emerging Time Lines.

Tron1

Taoist, Hi I currently believe in self explanatory harmony. You always find a reason for thing's to happen or why they happen the way they did. Then you Analyze what you have been through then you move on. Peace follow's that for a period of time. Then then after effect's settle in. Other stuff happens, not directly to you but world wise. As seen on T.V. I intend to gamble money to reverse it. It won't effect the world but affect's my surrounding's. I can prove that. I am very pure humble and knowledgable. My IQ is NOT my weight but is very much near it. I am 70 percent Irish and 23 percent Indian and 7 percent French Canadian. I graduated in the top ten for validctorian actually #2 in my class. I unfortunately had to drop out due to illness. My questions that i have for you, If we have multiple Earth's then how can we have multiple dimension's? I have had strange incident's in my life seeing my mother all the sudden pass on, within a day what is my purpose in life? I know you must think I think i know your a psychic or more knowledgable than a 162 IQ but i want to know more and this universe is way too slow for my thinking process. Could you possible respond to those questions?

Spacegal2374

In the past year or so I have been noticing that I no longer have the desire to watch or listen to the news, I can't stand politics, anymore and have not been needing to eat as much anymore. I have an I don't care what someone else thinks of me attitude and am increasingly becoming irritated narrow-mindednes. I definitely feel some sort of change is coming and that each of us creates their own paths. I have also had 2 times a week apart where I knew something was going to happen before it did.:alien:

Spacegal2374

Sorry for the double post. My phone was being stupid. Didn't mean to go off topic either but I believe that we in a sense create our own timeline by the choices we make.