New here, researching alternate dimensions

warp_d43m0n

Hi everyone,

My name is Francis. I'm a soon-to-be Masters student studying in philosophy and physics. I'm part of a small group of anarchists based in Cape Town, South Africa interested in searching for locations of past, present and future portal openings.

At my university, academics aren't super open to ideas they find "eccentric" or "unscientific" or "unrealistic" - and anyway have a very narrow minded very of what science and reality are (and can) be.

I'm here looking to learn and share with others who believe that "reality" is much more tenuous and malleable than most people think....

Yours in time and space,

Frankie

~*^__^*~

bluejay_1919

Hey there! Nice introduction :) and I hope you enjoy it here. There are alot of nice folk here and always a good topic going on.

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis....let us know when you find that portal you are looking for.

Krish

alternate dimensions

Since grays come here using their ships, from our nearest dimension, I think you can do the same using a electro-gravitic gadget. But first make a friend there, otherwise, when you reach there, they can do to you the same as we do to them....thanks...

warp_d43m0n

alternate dimensions

Since grays come here using their ships, from our nearest dimension, I think you can do the same using a electro-gravitic gadget. But first make a friend there, otherwise, when you reach there, they can do to you the same as we do to them....thanks...

So you would recommend reaching out with a broadcast before looking for a way to physically shift dimensions? How would I individualise the signal enough to avoid it being intercepted by greater powers?

TimeFlipper

alternate dimensions

So you would recommend reaching out with a broadcast before looking for a way to physically shift dimensions? How would I individualise the signal enough to avoid it being intercepted by greater powers?
Maybe @PaulaJedi could help you with the broadcasting :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
alternate dimensions

Maybe @PaulaJedi could help you with the broadcasting :)

An intergalactic firewall?

Krish

Thank you...they are here everyday...Perhaps thought ...or those supposedly psionic (wiki) devices? Your call...