New Jersey Woman: ‘Reptilian Alien Broke into my House, Took my Watch’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
FREEHOLD, N.J. — A New Jersey woman says a reptilian humanoid entered her house, paralyzed her and took her expensive watch with some sort of “circular energy” tool.

The anonymous woman on Saturday said that she was watching television in her bedroom at 11.30 p.m. when the “being” came in.

“My bedroom door was closed, my window was open about a foot or so,” she said about the 2011 purported encounter in a report submitted to the Mutual UFO Network. “With my light on, I reached over to pick up the remote and turn off the TV. I saw this thing in the room with me just to my left, at the bottom of my bed.”

Reportedly, as she reached forward to grab the “entity”, she was paralyzed and put “back into the bed”. But, she says, her main concern was her wrist watch, which she claims to wear at all times.

“I remember saying ‘do not touch my watch, do not touch my watch’. I wear an expensive watch. I always sleep with it on. I was fighting to stay up, and on the verge of blacking out.”

The woman reports that seconds later this “creature” lifted her arm and, by using a mysterious tool she describes as being “circular and yellowish white light” about an inch and half thick exhibiting an “erratic electric type of energy”, it took her watch off the immobilized limb.

That’s when she says she was able to take a clear look at the intruder.

“It was bending over me, looking at me at that moment. I remember with excellent memory. The being had very tight snake skin. A yellow dominate with white and black accent colors, a snout, with snake eyes,” she explained.

According to her statement, at around 8.45 a.m., she was able to move again.

“I told a friend about this, she said to look up reptile aliens online, an the exact alien was right there.”

Proponents of the reptilian theory, such as David Icke, suggest a conspiracy involving snake-like alien humanoids that have taken over the Earth. According to its followers, these creatures are involved in daily political decisions affecting governments across the world. They also believe that the “aliens” involved in the “hostile” taking of the planet are capable of “morphing” or “shapeshifting” at will in order to “deceive” the population.

Last month, a motorist shared a picture of what he called a “reptilian alien” driving a vehicle in Florida.

But the New Jersey woman says that what she saw that night was real.

“I felt violated, amazed and a host of other emotions that I still feel to this day,” she said, adding that a few weeks later she went to a hospital “seeking someone to talk to” about the incident.

That turned out not to be a good idea, she explains, and she advices other people who have experienced a similar encounter to avoid seeking medical help.

“All they wanted to do was commit me. Never go to the hospital for this kind of experience,” she said.

Freehold, a township in Monmouth County, was formed in 1693 and has a population of 25,000.

The post New Jersey Woman: ‘Reptilian Alien Broke into my House, Took my Watch’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.