New Katy Perry: 2015 Super Bowl Illuminati Half-Time Ritual Pr-Show EXPOSED !!!

TnWatchdog

Interesting video C_Jami. I watched the game but not the satanic halftime ritual...so I guess I am safe for the time being. Remember subliminal advertising and messaging that were done years ago? I believe anything is possible when dealing with the mind and the society of darkness. Impressions, just like subliminal advertising, can be left on the mind...like hypnosis. Any comments from anyone that watched the halftime show?

Marcello

They can (maybe)manipulate the weak minds ,I don't see really influencing smart people with songs and naked asses!
1)They think they have power on people and in their pride they show it to the people.
2)They think they not have enough power so they do those "rituals" to ensure it, normal religion proselytism have more success.
3)They think that showing those occult symbols to be talked about them: more views/more money!
The real ILLUMINATI were dead with Adam Weishaupt and they were against the class divisions during they years before the French Revolution and other political stuff,These are impostors they "play" illuminati but they don't have the clue what illuminati really were....they maybe,rich and famous and certainly have the power of the rich and famous but the real secret societies are made by students(or initiates) and researchers(of occult or whatever secret thing) and they are not some bully/mafia "not secret" club!

JasperMoon

People need to wake up period. Our society has turned on a note of mediocrity all over the place. And we get it in our entertainment. I keep going to the movies hoping I'll see something that is REALLY good and entertaining and intelligent. Haven't seen a whole lot like that. Case in point, tonight. I watched Jupiter Ascending. The visuals were great, the editing, etc. top notch, but the script just didn't sing. I was really bored alot. And this is for starters. Maybe I should talk about what's going in education these days, too.

C_jami

I seen this video interview with the satanic family..
minute 7 is where they talk about music and rituals ...

JasperMoon

It's also offensive to the public when someone who is otherwise suppose to be an average joe continues to flash signs that are part of the PTB's rituals. She admitted herself in an interview she signed the contract--just as Bob Dylan did, too, long ago. It's not being offensive to tell the truth with the evidence to back it up. It is also reported she didn't want to do that half time show the way they made her do it.