New member crazy experiences

Lumbergooz

Hello all..so glad I found this forum. my humble experiences will dazzle some of you. I look forward to share and learn. I am not sure yet of the ultimate goals of this forum..is it to spread better knowledge among humans? to liberate humans from fossil fuel slavery ? to prove God exists, or not? to enhance our lives regardless...perhaps it is a blend of all that...perhaps to answer the ultimate question that disturbed my sleep for years...of why are here in this universe?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Lumbergooz - Very good questions you've put forward! As far as I know, there's no real purpose to the Paranormalis forum website, except for being a community to discuss paranormal topics such as aliens and time travel, and for interacting with other members who share such interests. I think that's it in a nutshell. ;)

Anyway, welcome to Paranormalis! :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join! :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur

TTI.D.Chalk1210

Hello all..so glad I found this forum. my humble experiences will dazzle some of you. I look forward to share and learn. I am not sure yet of the ultimate goals of this forum..is it to spread better knowledge among humans? to liberate humans from fossil fuel slavery ? to prove God exists, or not? to enhance our lives regardless...perhaps it is a blend of all that...perhaps to answer the ultimate question that disturbed my sleep for years...of why are here in this universe?

Welcome new as well. I want to ask how to return because they are after me yet again. If true you already know how. Please don't forsake me here. This isn't right.

Lumbergooz

Welcome new as well. I want to ask how to return because they are after me yet again. If true you already know how. Please don't forsake me here. This isn't right.
not sure what u meant pal..explain plz