A-Travelor101

Hi I am new here to the forum as a member but a good friend of mine has tried to get me to actually join for about 8 months now, so I gave in. I was just stopping by occasionally to read the threads and was not sure if I wanted to join this forum or not. There are some very interesting members in this forum that I can relate to. Thank you for having me.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to Paranormalis. Glad you decided to join after all that time.

What are your favorite time travel topics? Are you a John Titor fan?

See you around, enjoy your stay!

A-Travelor101

Welcome to Paranormalis...believe and they will come!
Thank you and I do believe that one day they will make an appearance and possibly even start living among us, if they are not already. I find it fascinating to think about and hope it happens before my time on earth is over. Thank you for the welcomes.

MysticLady

Hello and welcome to the group! I am glad you decided to join! I am new myself and love it so far! Great topics and friendly souls for sure!
Take care and I hope to see you around. :)

A-Travelor101

Hello and welcome to the group! I am glad you decided to join! I am new myself and love it so far! Great topics and friendly souls for sure!
That is very kind of you thank you. Now I am going to enjoy the rest of my Saturday and check out more interesting threads on this site. I have been drawn towards the UFO and Alien threads very interesting reading. Have a good weekend.

MysticLady

That is very kind of you thank you. Now I am going to enjoy the rest of my Saturday and check out more interesting threads on this site. I have been drawn towards the UFO and Alien threads very interesting reading. Have a good weekend.

Thank you so much, you too hun. :)