New Natural Healing on Cancer

rainbowend

Dear Prof. Opmmur,

I know of a person who has spent years studying the effects of natural healing methods and truly understands why they work. Having explored many natural methods he recommends silver/gold colloidal waters which he creates in a unique way.

(The efficacy of silver collidals is only now beginning to be realized by those in conventional medicine as seen by a very recent article in UK News about researchers at the University of Leeds who have found silver to be at least as effective in treating cancer as a leading drug used in chemotherapy. It may take them a while to do anything of practical use though, is my feeling.)

Incidentally... the person I mention above says raw foods and collidals have a common working principle.

If you are interested I can tell you more about his treatment methods which people have been using as they are gentle and quite inexpensive.

Regards.
I did read this article about colloidal silver for cancer study in UK. Where can I find these natural colloidal waters you are talking about and I don't want the ones where they use electricity to make them. How much is 'quite inexpensive'? I would be open to looking into this. Thanks

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Colloidal silver and cure some types of cancer. There's one thing that people need to understand, too much of a good thing is not good for the body. Colloidal silver you can overdose with this method. The most obvious side effect is your skin will turn gray in color. Would highly recommend anyone considering this cure to read the side effects before just diving in and doing it.

Charusaya

Dear Rainbowend - Thank you for your interest.
These natural colloidal waters are made without the use of electricity or acids.... as indicated by the use of the term "natural". Just as trace amounts of minerals such as zinc, copper, magnesium, iron and so on are beneficial to the body, these natural silver colloidal waters contain healing silver in small quantities, as might be present in fruits and vegetables. So there would no undesirable side effects. Spiritual techniques are used to energize both the water and the silver used so as to make the resulting colloidal waters way more effective in healing the individual than colloidal waters created using conventional methods. Prayers are used in a way that engages the Free Will of the person seeking to be healed. As for the cost of the treatment, as can be read in the "Philanthropists" section patients would pay for the full treatment if cured. If not, they would only pay for their food and lodging. One can sign up for the One Day Treatment or the Two Day Treatment, both of which are holistic treatment sessions where the patient's physical, emotional and spiritual needs are attended to. Here's the website: www.naturalhealingtechniques.org

Charusaya

I know enough of this offer to know it is not "BS".
Anyone who wants to try this offer can do so of their own free will.
I know of people who have tried the 1 Day treatment option with very good results. (The 2 Day treatment option is more advanced than the 1 Day option.)
Best.

Odd, I wonder how long this has been known, as a course of treatment. Open only to rich, or rich whites, rich jews, anybody rich? because the poor folks I know that have cancer have never heard of it, nor have 5 oncologists I contacted about this when it was brought to my attention, not from here.

Charusaya

The people offering the healing have been working low profile for a while and have gone public only recently.
Their treatment is for everyone.
They are not doing this for money.
The cost of the 1 Day and 2 Day healing workshop would depend on the country in which they are held. "Classes in India are far less than Switzerland, while classes in Africa and island nations cost far less than Canada or America. The cost of a one day is similar to the cost of visiting a doctor. The cost of a two day is similar to the cost of visiting a doctor and also the cost of some blood tests, etc."
Best