New on this world

Voyageur

Hello all, I am Voyager and I'm new here. I come a place that you would call a "paraller reality". Usually I spend time by travelling trough different realities in a higher plane and observe different life forms. After I decided to search lower dimension levels, I found many kind of 3D living and I discovered earth too.

After I observed humans, I wanted my own experiences on this planet too. And now I am having one of those experiences down here. I just want to know what it is to be a human. I am not an alien, even I sometimes visit their ships, I would rather consider myself as an "extraterrestrial", because I am not from the earth.

Now i have reached a state in my life, where I think it is time to find people who are interested in multidimensional life, ET's and so on. In earth, there are not many who have open discussions on these topics, but I hope I'll find those in this site, or even others who think they're not from here.

And I am sorry about these misspellings, I have had my 3D experiences in places where I don't use this language. But after all, do you think that I have come in a right place to discuss these topics? :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis!

Can't wait to learn more about planes of existence higher than our own. :)

Talk to you on the forum!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Are there universes with only 2 dimensions? Did you ever experience such a place?

Voyageur

So, what dimension are you from?
It is hard to tell where I am from, because there is not such thing as time when you leave this world. So how can I tell my first experience? :) but I love to spend time in e.g. fifth dimensional places, curving spacetime around, observing different bubble-realities, putting them together to form a new energy relationships, wortexes and worlds. Have you ever had a experience when you wrap spacetimereality around you, in a way that it makes a bubble, and in a same time you 'suck' energy around you forming a fifth dimensional tunnel in trheedimensional world? It felt like I had a wings of an angel :)

Sometimes I communicate with different beings, visit their ships as I already mention. I have not communicated so much of those who are from zeta reticuli, so I find you very interesting :) I have talked with hybrids but not so much with zetas anyway... tell me about your world :)