New to this world

Jinxed

I will make this short, I just joined over the weekend. Came across this forum when I was researching Ancient Celtic Symbols. I guess that has something to do with the paranormal, I don't know. I found this site interesting and wanted to join to learn new things and to see if I would be able to fit in here or not, since I am not normal. Time will tell I guess.

Buzy Bee

It is ok Jinxed I am far from normal to lol, I don't think any of us are normal. I would not want to be normal anyway that would be boring. I am pretty new to but most the people I have interacted with on this site have been really nice so far. I have not had any problems yet. I am still trying to fit in but that' seems like it takes some time but it's all good.

Jinxed

Thank you guys for the acceptance to the forum. I don't normally join forums like this but I tend to follow bread crumbs and this site showed up as a bread crumb as I was searching for Celtic Symbols. Who am I to ignore it lol. Maybe I will fit in here but looks like there is a lot to learn and read. Thanks again for the welcomes.

Shady Tree

This is a strange world indeed Jinxed. I just joined not too long ago as well and I like this world so far. Out of all the worlds I have been, this one is on my top 5 list as most educational but also very entertaining at times and I really do enjoy it when I can.