New White House underground bunker?

HDRKID

Interesting... Perhaps he now wishes he never run. Or, at least, that he never won.

TAKEN FROM Out of patience  - New York Daily News

"Labor force participation — the percentage of the population over 16 that’s working — fell yet again, to a 31-year low of 63.7%.
For men, the number is at its lowest level ever measured (since 1948, when the government started tracking): 69.8%. Tragic."

Certainly, there is no recovery. Things are grim for our anemic economy. Sadly, people are still clinging to hope that we can survive.

BlastTyrant

I avoid anything having to do with politics its all a crooked bs lie game but its been shown that the gov is preparing for something with the multitude of underground bunkers being made.

Justinian

I think a lot of them aren't new. I think that with every Tom, Dick, and Harry having cameras it's just more noticeable that they're working on them. My Uncle Sam has to be a lot more sly these days to hide things. And my other Uncle, Buck Ofama well.. I won't go into my whole politcal schpeel, but I think the name gives it away.

The really interesting thing about this article is where I found it. I mean it was in a business website.. :D

HDRKID

They know some thing is coming. OK some people say that the solar flares are soon massive. Well, that would be this year. 2013 is solar max. However, we will see.

carrington_event_med.jpg

TnWatchdog

Funny thing, I was just thinking about the WH and Denver bunkers and here is your post, interesting. One thing for certain...build it and they or it will come.