Nibiru: Why is No one Talking??

OK we have all seen and heard the Truth seekers talk about Nibiru the rouge Planet. You Believe?

• Total voters

Harte

Our solar system may contain other undiscovered planets, but a planet Nibiru is a lie completely fabricated by Zechariah Sitchin and not found in any ancient text.
Harte
So your saying that Nibiru is not Worm wood?
Maybe.
It's what comes out of the other end of the worm. If the worm was living inside of wood, that is. Sort of wood-like, I suppose, but stinkier.

Harte

tcoats64

i was not directing to the poster, tcoats64. Nothing personal.
What 'abhors' us is a shameless lie just like Nibiru one.
Gonna tell you how i got to hate this lie. It is nothing new.
Once i got in touch with a spiritist movement that brought back old babilonian creeds.
You know Sumerian cults and beliefs.
It is an old belief that we have a binary system and the twin brother of our sun is by now a brown dwarf star which would finally have fallen by the sun gravity just like any other planet that we know today. The only difference is that this brown dwarf star route takes 72.000 years to complete the whole orbit round the sun.
Impossible according to physics.
Although being much smaller than the sun the brown dwarf would have had much more gravity power than the sun. It would be more likely that the sun began to circumscribe its twin brother, and not the other way around.
I am sorry. But talking about Nibiru does not attract a scientific minded person. There are enough physical evidences to dismiss the existence of Nibiru.
As i posted in the introduction once i belonged to a spiritist center dedicated to babilonian creeds. I had expected Nibiru to come since the following year after my signing up for the creed. Nothing happened. Subsequently 'we' haven't had Nibiru the following year, neither the following year following the previous one and so on...
People will continue posting the coming of Nibiru due to this current year, the next year , in 2018, 2019,2020 and nothing will happen. Do not ask me why they will go on with this lie, cause i do not know.
Thank you for helping me understand your point, just was wondering and finding more and more about how this brown dwarf and Biblical end times go together.

tcoats64

So what Your Saying is This Wormwood from the Bible text and
The rouge planet or Brown Dwarf
Star are not the same???

Carl Miller

@tcoast

i think it positive enquiring on these issues. There are some biblical texts that makes us wonder about the possibility there had been extremely advanced civilizations before the neolithic era.
We are led to believe the history from school books are just an amount of lies the elite wants us to believe.
The moon is not as they Picture. The Moon has an atmosphere.
It is not a sterile greyish land. There are much more inside those craters than the human mind can imagine.
They want to dumb us down, tcoast64. This thing i know.

tcoats64

@tcoast

i think it positive enquiring on these issues. There are some biblical texts that makes us wonder about the possibility there had been extremely advanced civilizations before the neolithic era.
We are led to believe the history from school books are just an amount of lies the elite wants us to believe.
The moon is not as they Picture. The Moon has an atmosphere.
It is not a sterile greyish land. There are much more inside those craters than the human mind can imagine.
They want to dumb us down, tcoast64. This thing i know.
Thank you for your input, I believe the world is round, I also believe more than ever how everything what
Is in the Bible is happening including
And not limited to The New Presidency, By the Bible and several
Other Credible evidence that falls in to end of days , which we go back
To Wormwood, is this Rouge Dwarf
A Biblical sign?

dh1

Latest intel from Collier is it passed us while cloaked by two large andromedan biosphere spaceships. Says specifically it didn't pass us cuz it has stopped in it's orbit artifically freaking out the cabal. Says Earth's natural orbit passed it's projected path.

It's going to be used to wake up the population of Earth to some greater realities when Earth passes it's path again. Not everyone has internet & tv, vast majority don't.

It's gravitational pull is also shielded from affecting us. Several Andromedan biosphere ships are the size of jupiter. Would easily be able to do it.

Nibiru is also a natural planet that has been converted to spaceship status. Can steer, cloak itself and even possibly teleport. Even Tesla himself said if he wrapped a coil around the equator he could drive the planet into space. This isn't that weird considering that several moons in our solar system can do this as well. Can convert a planet into a steerable spaceship or build your own planet sized spaceship. The latter is obviously more difficult. Our moon could drive around before it became damaged. It's a natural moon from another solar system that got retrofitted. It's entire surface was hollowed out and outfitted with living quarters. Not sure how deep it goes but probably not that far down.

Aliens don't manufacture things from parts. They materialize everything they create. There are no alien mechanics.

Last edited:

Harte

So what Your Saying is This Wormwood from the Bible text and
The rouge planet or Brown Dwarf
Star are not the same???
Obviously not, since there is no ancient text that mentions a planet called "Nibiru."
The term is used to describe Jupiter a few times, but has to do with Jupiter's position in the night sky and not the planet itself.
The entire idea of an unknown planet Nibiru originated in the con game of Sitchin. It's not part of any Sumerian or Babylonian myth or story.
Nibiru is a construct created by Sitchin designed to remove legal tender from the wallets of people such as yourself.

Harte

tcoats64

OK now we have Nibiru as a Con, a Lie. What My question is What in our Galaxy is Wormwood, the same exact Wormwood as in the Bible
Prophacy is it Or Can it or even be a Rouge Planet, or not even a Rouge
One, how about a Astroid??

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i like how youtube is full of this bs,video showing something beside the sun, when people dont understand the basic of video camera and how it work when pointed to the sun, plus a shit load of these video are made up, i watch a few time and saa nothing, using a welder lens i can only see one dot and its the sun nothing else, if there was something the youtuber suspicious observer would have mention something, duh!