Nibiru: Why is No one Talking??

OK we have all seen and heard the Truth seekers talk about Nibiru the rouge Planet. You Believe?

• Total voters

tcoats64

I have to agree with you on that subject DoctorZ, I've done
The same and to no avail
No other Mass except the sun, now
Venus has been getting Brighter over the last couple of months
But no big Ball of Mass yet.

Harte

OK now we have Nibiru as a Con, a Lie. What My question is What in our Galaxy is Wormwood, the same exact Wormwood as in the Bible
Prophacy is it Or Can it or even be a Rouge Planet, or not even a Rouge
One, how about a Astroid??
Dude, it's a vision. It's not described as a planet or an asteroid in the Bible. It's a freakin vision.
Visions are sort of personal in that they consist entirely of another person's impressions of something from the depths of their own mind.

Harte

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I have to agree with you on that subject DoctorZ, I've done
The same and to no avail
No other Mass except the sun, now
Venus has been getting Brighter over the last couple of months
But no big Ball of Mass yet.
Cheers man, doesnt matter what it might be, now the internet says that its stuck in a gravity lock around the sun, dam, we would see this like so obvious for a rogue planet ( presumely) the size of jupiter, i think we should focus more on the mass presence of alien and ufos in our orbital system , than a none existent planet, im tire of hearing something that i cannot witness, also to the idiot who think earth is flat leave the forum

dh1

it's a steerable planet and it's cloaked. Easy to explain. Collier, Tolec and Corey Goode all say there's thousands of moon sized ships as well as dozens if not more of planet sized spaceships in the solar system since at least the 80s. A lot more showed up in 2000 and then again in 2012. Daniel from the montauk project has said a lot of astroids and small moons are converted 'arks'. They hollow them out or find naturally hollow ones and retrofit with propulsion. Claims phobos the moon of mars, and Iaeptus are abandoned arks.

Sitchin was given already complete translations of the sumerian tablets by the cabal. David Wilcock revealed that little tidbit just recently. He said he was speaking at the same conference as him and Sitchin refused to talk to him and kept running away. Was to start a new illuminati religion later. It's why most sumerian experts and even laymen say Sitchin's translations are in error and they are.

Still, doesn't mean Nibiru doesn't exist and it does. It's here now but will be used for benevolent reasons. Won't cause diasters cuz it's now under control. Not only under control of it's own orbit but also accompanied by giant jupiter sized spaceships.

I think the last time it was here 3600yrs ago it wasn't converted into spaceship yet and could've easily caused flooding and meteor impacts. Trails debris. The Noah story fits the timeline pretty well. King David was about 1000BC, Noah's flood could've been 600yrs before that easily. A lot of megalithic site stones are in disarray, what caused that? Puma Punku is a huge place that is in disarray at a height above the treeline in the mountains. What caused all those giant blocks to get thrown about?

Cobra of 2012portal.blogspot.com says Noah's flood did occur but there were several arks in each region of the planet. I have to agree.

Sheldon Nidle explained there used to be 2 icedomes that encompassed the planet in prehistory. I think one collapsed on atlantis during that era and the second fell in recorded historical times at some point otherwise known as the firmanent. Probably around Noah's supposed flood in 1600BC. Obviously didn't wipe out everyone, Cobra said each region had their own ark. So that would be asia, japan, india, middle east, america, europe, south america, africa, australia, etc.

William Tompkins also says Noah's flood and the Atlantean flood were both separate and legitimiate as well as dozens of worldwide flooding events all the way up to modern times. Caused by pole shifts, collapse of the icedome, upwellings of water from deep reservoirs, tidal waves, condensation of higher levels of atmospheric moisture, etc.

Egypt's own tablets say their entire civilization was wiped out and had to be rebuilt. Egyptologists ignore it and say it's just self aggradizement of a pharoh. I'm not so sure. The story of the Emerald Tablets was they were found in a singular stone pillar placed there to survive a worldwide disaster.

If you look at the tilt of all the planets in the solar system and magnetic pole orientations you can clearly see something flew through screwing everything up. Uranus is laying on it's side rotating. Venus is rotating the opposite direction as the rest.

https://assets.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-86166fcd316a7716d4486a9e420e9a96

Regardless if you date the age of the ocean floor comes to an average value of 70million years. Then if you study the becker hagens energy grid you can see the Earth tilted before it started to expand. As the Earth expands periodically in pulses the energy grid pushes on continents and you can see their influence.

Since it's been established the Earth core from another dimension is the source of the energy grid and is independent of our Earth. If we tilted due to Nibiru's presence and then later expanded it would at least give us a threshold date when Nibiru was present in the solar system. Means it's been around 70million years if not longer.

To reference the thread's title 'why is no-one talking' Cobra has mentioned that all astronomical data from just about every single powerful telescope in the world is routed through the supercomputers in hawaii's observatory. Says the chimera group scrubs any sightings of planetX or Nibiru. The routing thing is public knowledge but the censorship is not.

Most if not all telescopes today are digital and nobody sees the direct images anymore. They automatically scan the sky by computer. PlanetX is not cloaked but Nibiru is however periodically it becomes visible. PlanetX is the Planet9 mentioned in media recently, a dark Kuiper belt object mathematically deduced from observing other Kuiper belt objects.

The alliance's plan for Nibiru is to reveal it to the world to help wake everyone up. You can see what it will look like at the series end of the tv show 'The Event'. Won't be disasterous.

Last edited:

tcoats64

OK now we have Nibiru as a Con, a Lie. What My question is What in our Galaxy is Wormwood, the same exact Wormwood as in the Bible
Prophacy is it Or Can it or even be a Rouge Planet, or not even a Rouge
One, how about a Astroid??
Dude, it's a vision. It's not described as a planet or an asteroid in the Bible. It's a freakin vision.
Visions are sort of personal in that they consist entirely of another person's impressions of something from the depths of their own mind.

Harte
There is proof and I looked it up about visions and the Bible in Revolations about the woman who is clothed by the sun with the moon at her feet and twelve stars that crown her head giving birth which is the Antichrist. OK if you go to Stelarium.com and put this date in and with the star chart showing
Virgo on the 23rd of September of 2017 you will see that it is a exact elighnment with the Bible and on this date this alignment never has happened before this date and never will again after that date . You will see Virgo giving birth to Mars and the sun will be shining down on Virgo with the moon below her feet and the twelve stars above her head
Go check it out, it's kinda frightening
But don't say I told ya so!

Khaos

where the wild things are
That child is not the Antichrist. Considering in the actual verse it states that God took the child to his throne, and Michael and his angels fought the dragon.

Revelation 12 BSB

It can also be inferred that when the child was taken to God's kingdom, that he was later sent down as Christ himself. I mean yes Mary gave birth to Jesus, but who is to say that woman wasn't Mary.

Harte

Again, Nibiru was never the name of some unknown (to us) planet in any ancient text.
99% of the time the word appears in any Mesopotamian text, it is a reference to the city Nibru (Enlil's City,) later known as Nuffar and today known as Nippur.
Most of the rest of the usages pertain to the point in the night sky where Jupiter reaches its northernmost position, due to the Earth's axial tilt. The word itself means "a place of crossing" and is used (when not referencing the city or the position of Jupiter) to convey that meaning - such as a bridge, a gate, a river ford, etc.
No "planet Nibiru" is ever mentioned throughout all time, until Sitchin made that up in "The 12th Planet" in 1976.
Those are the facts of this matter and, yes, it DOES mean that Nibiru the planet doesn't exist.

Harte

dh1

idk why people have such a hard time with it,

Alex Collier, Tolec, Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Cobra, Sheldon Nidle, William Tompkins, 'daniel' are all saying it. They're all trusted sources.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
idk why people have such a hard time with it,

Alex Collier, Tolec, Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Cobra, Sheldon Nidle, William Tompkins, 'daniel' are all saying it. They're all trusted sources.

Nibiru is coming! Nibiru is coming! Nibiru is coming!

The rules of reality do not work that way. You can't create something by just repeating it over and over and over. But apparently you might be successful in brainwashing the gullable into believing Nibiru is real.