Nibiru: Why is No one Talking??

OK we have all seen and heard the Truth seekers talk about Nibiru the rouge Planet. You Believe?

• Total voters

Carl Miller

Jason Martell, Giorgio Tsoukalos, David Hatcher childress, Erick Von Daniken, all the ancient astronaut theorists, they all feed, they all nourish this hoax. But excepting the fact that for an unknown reason they motivate people into this odd belief they do advocate interesting ideas.
Daryl Anka would have been channeling Bashar - a sage ET from the pleiades, or Orion. Talking about DMT Pineal Gland Activation, Emotional Pain, Fear and Abduction and other subjects alike Daryl or Bashar or both says he really cannot see anything like a Planet in the collision course to Earth, at least for the next 10.000 years. This spam represents such a long time that i do not think we should be worry of any collision for the next 10.000 years, Wow! He can be just another hoax, but i would like to be a hoax capable of producing so much information. It is very advisable for those who are getting into old age to be working out the muscles of the brain.

dh1

Bashar is pretty impressive. I wonder if he's playing word games when he says seeing a planet rather than a spaceship.

On another note I really dislike Giorgio. His conclusions are quite sloppy. Daniken has good points but overreaches sometimes. Childress and his publication company is highly impressive. Martell is doing the right thing spreading new ideas but he's a bit like Giorgio, gets some right but then goes off the rails with stuff.

It's ok takes all types I guess. Nobody should expect perfection in this field.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Bashar is pretty impressive. I wonder if he's playing word games when he says seeing a planet rather than a spaceship.

On another note I really dislike Giorgio. His conclusions are quite sloppy.

Dr. Reed was walking his dog by the twilight (sun set hour) in a bucolic Summer afternoon. So romantic! Soon his dog starts barking at something behind the bushes. Dr. Reed sticks the et away (to stick away is a new verbal expression) from his dog and places the wounded zoned out et in his refrigerator.

dh 1- these are my internet friends, they are weird, but they are all paranormal.... (sorry for the interruption,,,plz go on...)

Last edited:

dh1

oh I heard about Dr.Reed's story. Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot won't have him on cuz he thinks he's lying..I think he is too.

What do you think?

Carl Miller

When you are to tell a lie, you must be convincing. Before banging the hammer and stating something, we must admit that there must be creatures living upon other dimensions of reality that may pop out into our world occasionally. Dr. Reed must have come across something weird. Now it is very difficult to state that he tried to deceive or not. I am led to believe that it is a hoax.
But i do not rule out the possibility of an encounter with beings living upon other dimensions temporarily materialising themselves on our 3 dimensional world.

dh1

yeah I agree. Definitely stuff popping in all the time. What I don't understand is how it's always kept from the public. I have heard of a spiritual contract or rule forbidding any paranormal proof of these entities to the public by god. I don't know if it's true or not.

The government even with it's far ranging alien and tesla tech still couldn't be 100% successful all the time. Even aliens crash their ships sometimes.

The Dr. Reed thing not impressing Kerry Cassidy is a big tell..but she also thought Corey Goode was a scammer too but later has been backtracking that latter assessment.

Dr. Reeds teleportation bracelet video is what convinced me. Not a single person from that audience ever came forward, little weird.

Fakers do exist but they're pretty easy to figure out with practice. The whole idea there's disinformation everywhere is the biggest disinfo psy-op going on. Gov always does it sloppily. Not that they can't keep a secret but disinfo they've always done lazily. Fools a lot including myself for a while but eventually it comes out with due digilience. Causally interested people never go indepth to find it. Conspiracy theorists usually are correct on a lot but then make seriously in error conclusions. They get skewed as well.

I think they really enjoy doing sloppy disinfo to almost dare the public to call them on it. It's like CNN, they have such a gleeful expression when directly and OBVIOUSLY lying to us. Sociopaths want people to know they're lying. It's like a dare.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

@dh1
Gov. Military, they will continue to pursue their philosophy-hiding the truth from people. Now, if you try to debate on that with them, they poke fun and ridicule us and misuse the mainstream media, which is a paid media, it is like a prostitute media so to say, i am sorry for the expression, let's put that simple!
They hollywood us into believing which they want us to believe, that ets are a bundle of clowns from a grotesque circus.
They call us conspiratory theorists and with this derogatory tag they dismiss and misconstructs evidences distorts real proofs and threaten people to shut up.
In a town in Southern Brazil, many lizard like creatures resembling draconian entities appeared in the day light. And it was a head for the hills!!! The confusion installed for the simple fact that police, firefighters, civilian forces, whichever had to do something quick so that the populace (pejorative, populace indicates that people are uncultured, ignorant , ineducated) cause the populace were not ready to watch those abherrations. Some girls were walking down the street heading school and they saw one of these creatures. The description is on the internet. If you have nothing, but nothing more to do , perhaps drawn by curiosity you may google there- Varginha Et Case in Brazil.
Of course this case was 'suffocated', witnesses could have been paid to shut up or simply threatened to remain silent. Forces from USA came in like a flash.
I only know, dh1 that these beings exist, but , you know, our authorities will negate their existence until the end.

Last edited:

dh1

it's ok, we don't need the authorities to tell us, we pay attention to what's going on. We can make up our own minds. Only the lazy public requires authority to reveal it.

"plz, plz mother may I have proof of aliums, pweeze gov" Notice how that happens? People ignore proof revealed all over the place but only focus upon getting government documentation that outlines it? I'm like why bother, let's go hunt our own reptilian ourselves or shoot down our own ufo.

pew pew

TnWatchdog

Personally I'd like to see PX appear and witness everyone pointing to the sky and crying out, "WTF" in unison. It would be worth getting killed over the whole thing...we all got to go sooner or later anyway.
This would be like going out in a blaze of glory.

dh1

lol yeah me too.

any epic giant WTF moment would be great.

something stupid and epic would be cool, giant marshmallow man, aliens that look like glowing twinkies, ya know..something extra weird.

Like the benevolent demon alien that appeared in Childhood's End.
Arthur C. Clarke penned that novel and was obviously a pedophile. Not goods. Faked alien invasion anyone?

Last edited: