Nibiru: Why is No one Talking??

OK we have all seen and heard the Truth seekers talk about Nibiru the rouge Planet. You Believe?

• Total voters

Carl Miller

Personally I'd like to see PX appear and witness everyone pointing to the sky and crying out, "WTF" in unison. It would be worth getting killed over the whole thing...we all got to go sooner or later anyway.
This would be like going out in a blaze of glory.

Blaze of Glory rocks. It reminds me Jon Bon Jovi, i like that song. (y)

Snow

I don't know if it is real or not, but I suspect all the youtube hype is just click bait - cools pics though! However, the Vatican IS watching for something and that fact is worth noting. I don't know what Wormwood will be (except a star that falls into the sea) and I don't know when it will be, but I believe it WILL be.

The reason posters might seem defensive is we've been here before. We're once or twice burned and now Niburu shy. Let's just hope we are not in a "cry wolf" situation. I'm not going to worry until I actually see it in the sky.

Harte

Bashar is pretty impressive. I wonder if he's playing word games when he says seeing a planet rather than a spaceship.

On another note I really dislike Giorgio. His conclusions are quite sloppy. Daniken has good points but overreaches sometimes. Childress and his publication company is highly impressive. Martell is doing the right thing spreading new ideas but he's a bit like Giorgio, gets some right but then goes off the rails with stuff.

It's ok takes all types I guess. Nobody should expect perfection in this field.
I "liked" your earlier post because I thought you were being sarcastic.

I'll just say that the name "Childress" and the word "impressive" don't belong in the same sentence. Your list is a litany of liars - and not even good ones at that.

Harte

dh1

Childress really is a pioneer. Have you ever received his book catalog? Ancient aliens producers don't even take the show seriously. Childress, wilcock others do like 8 hours of interviews then they cut it down to 10 second clips. Takes a hellva lot out of context but what do you expect from the Discovery and History Channels?

Ancient Aliens also has made a lot of errors outlined in other documentaries. The show's for people who have never heard of the subject matter and for those with very short attention spans. They obviously use neurolingustic programming.

It's ok, but for those who know about the subject can't stand watching the show make fun of itself for long. I can't sit through a whole show myself. Upsets me how they intentionally mistreat the source material.

Sure seems like they're conditioning people new to it to accept a false or limited disclosure narrative. Most likely since it's the number one history channel show.

Reminds me of how Trump speaks. Guess the public really has been dumbed down. Have to speak that way to get through.

Last edited:

Harte

His book catalog?
All that says is that he tells lots and lots of lies.
Most of what Childress writes is recycled garbage somebody else came up with. He plagiarizes older material and even alters older claims to make them more fantastic.
It was Childress who gave new life to the claim that the following is to be found in the Mahabharata:

Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana,
hurled a single projectile
charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose in all its splendor.

It was an unknown weapon,
and iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.
Their hair and nails fell out.
Pottery broke without any apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire,
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and all their equipment.

In fact, he got that from VonDaniken, who got it from Charles Berlitz who got it from one of the earlier Ancient Alien books - "Morning of the Magicians" (by Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier) published in the 1960s.
However, the quote Childress published hardly resembles the original at all (nor VonDaniken's, nor Berlitz's,) and regardless of his revisionism, NONE of the various versions of this quote can be found in the Mahabharata.

Jason Colavito has summarized the timeline of this idiocy here, if you're interested. I first learned about it from a rather educated poster on Abovetopsecret's forum, before Colavito wrote that piece.
The point being, Childress not only gloms onto other people's demonstrably false claims (and without even a footnote of credit to the original author,) he actually changes the story if need be to fit whatever insane thing his little mind has dreamed up.

To be fair, the other authors in the list do the same thing, but they don't change other people's claims to fit their needs as often as this con man does.

Harte

Harte

Nobody expects perfection in this stuff...Childress is good enough.
A guy who I have just demonstrated is not only willing to lie to you, but actually steal's other authors' fantasy claims and lies about them, for the sole purpose of transferring money from your pocket to his, is "good enough."

See what I mean TimeFlipper?

Harte