Nibriu to crash into Earth march/april 2016

Derrick C.

personally it could be planet X and i only belive it is because after so long why now has the 9th planet just popped up in our solar system except for a huge 1000 year plus oval like orbit or it could be a rouge planet with no orbit which is possible, just having a open mind on it,

Harte

There is not, and never has been, any such thing as any planet even remotely like the fraudulent "Nibiru," a scam perpetrated on the ignorant to make money by the con man Zechariah Sitchin.

Harte
Forget sitchin.
Gladly. But you brought him up.
The word "Nibiru" is a Sumerian word that Sitchin claimed was the name of a planet. It wasn't/isn't.
If you call this proported new planet "Nibiru," you are invoking Sitchin. So, forget him.
Paula:
If you look at your map, you will see that where the projected orbit comes closest to us, it is still FAR outside the Kuyper Belt. Judging by eye (because I'm too lazy to look it up,) it's at least six times further out than Pluto.

No one will ever see this planet with the naked eye from Earth.
Assuming they've got the orbit right (and that the planet actually exists.)

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula:
If you look at your map, you will see that where the projected orbit comes closest to us, it is still FAR outside the Kuyper Belt. Judging by eye (because I'm too lazy to look it up,) it's at least six times further out than Pluto.

Harte

Right. That's what I was trying to explain. The orbit is so huge and even when it comes close enough to observe, it doesn't look like it's going to cross our path at all, and still, what are the odds that it's even going to collide with another planet during our lifetime?

Derrick C.

There is not, and never has been, any such thing as any planet even remotely like the fraudulent "Nibiru," a scam perpetrated on the ignorant to make money by the con man Zechariah Sitchin.

Harte
Forget sitchin.
The word "Nibiru" is a Sumerian word that Sitchin claimed was the name of a planet. It wasn't/isn't.
If you call this proported new planet "Nibiru," you are invoking Sitchin. So, forget him.
Paula:

Harte

whats up with all the stichin haters? i do smell alot of ignnorant posts on this page, mainly from the two most recent replies assuming this new planet we will never see or that its to far out of our solar system, which your wrong on that by the way Harte, it is in our solar system and its closer then we all think, just wait and see and when your wrong well enjoy your guility concious

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Where is it located right now? If it's that close, we should be able to send a probe and get some good photos or perhaps the Hubble could snap some.

Harte

Forget sitchin.
Paula:

Harte

whats up with all the stichin haters? i do smell alot of ignnorant posts on this page, mainly from the two most recent replies assuming this new planet we will never see or that its to far out of our solar system, which your wrong on that by the way Harte, it is in our solar system and its closer then we all think, just wait and see and when your wrong well enjoy your guility concious
No, I'm not wrong. Please quote me where I said the planet is "outside our solar system."

What has become apparent is that you know very little about the Solar System, given that you understand the Kuiper Belt to be the edge.

And there's nothing at all wrong with disliking people that lie to you to get your money.

Harte

Bullethead21

I have been reading about this imaginary planet for well over 30 years now......every year it's the same crap......this planet is gonna come and the earth will explode.......or it's the return of the annunake.......or whatever story you want to believe......

If a planet that is that big, like a brown dwarf, and was as close as they say it is, the disruption from gravity pulling the planets out of orbit would already be at catastrophic levels, and we would not be here to argue about it........

I remember about 15 to 20 years ago, there was a lady I think her name was Nancy.......and she claimed to have direct contact with the aliens on Planet X.....Zeta I think was the name of the race of aliens....I forget the exact details, but this went on for years until finally all of her predicted dates had failed.....no planet ever showed up.....

Like Einstein posted earlier, this is a theoretical "object", assembled by astronomical math equations.

Last edited: