Nibriu to crash into Earth march/april 2016

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What if this whole time that "Planet nine" was the new Earth? Like it was slowly coming closer to replace the spot earth is at, and then form a whole new life source.

Hmmm. Not too sure about that. It's orbit goes pretty far from the sun. Would get awfully cold. Cool thought, though.

Derrick C.

Gladly. But you brought him up.
The word "Nibiru" is a Sumerian word that Sitchin claimed was the name of a planet. It wasn't/isn't.
If you call this proported new planet "Nibiru," you are invoking Sitchin. So, forget him.
Paula:
If you look at your map, you will see that where the projected orbit comes closest to us, it is still FAR outside the Kuyper Belt. Judging by eye (because I'm too lazy to look it up,) it's at least six times further out than Pluto.

No one will ever see this planet with the naked eye from Earth.
Assuming they've got the orbit right (and that the planet actually exists.)

Harte

whats up with all the stichin haters? i do smell alot of ignnorant posts on this page, mainly from the two most recent replies assuming this new planet we will never see or that its to far out of our solar system, which your wrong on that by the way Harte, it is in our solar system and its closer then we all think, just wait and see and when your wrong well enjoy your guility concious
No, I'm not wrong. Please quote me where I said the planet is "outside our solar system."

What has become apparent is that you know very little about the Solar System, given that you understand the Kuiper Belt to be the edge.

And there's nothing at all wrong with disliking people that lie to you to get your money.

Harte

ok sure thing mr know it all im glad all things are right or wrong by you, all hail Harte

Gatekeeper

been reading several reports, all credible that the planet X (Nibriu) is going to be making a lethally close orbit to earth in march/april of this year. i belive it could possibly happen as we recently have discovered a unkown/9th planet in our solar system. Dang it Martian did you send planet X to collide with us with your gravity gun :p:D:cautious:

I remember reading the same stuff about Y2K and 2012

HDRKID

Do not worry. Most of us will still be here in 2017, but I did hear a TT tell me that an asteroid will hit in 2018 the Atlantic ocean. Time will tell as we say.

rKUYnYo.gif

Devolution

There is not, and never has been, any such thing as any planet even remotely like the fraudulent "Nibiru," a scam perpetrated on the ignorant to make money by the con man Zechariah Sitchin.

Harte
Forget sitchin. have u been asleep lately about the 9th planet discovery. anyway it doesnt mean I believe what they say automatically just giving them benifit benifit of the dought and open mindess.
you dont need to stick to sitchins belives.

That 9th planet is out beyond Saturn and in no danger of even hitting the earth. Nibiru's path would be highly elliptical practically straight out and back. In other words it would be highly unstable. You may find the below link interesting:

Nibiru - Cosmophobia

Harte is correct in that Nibiru never existed and does not now........

Last edited:

Derrick C.

There is not, and never has been, any such thing as any planet even remotely like the fraudulent "Nibiru," a scam perpetrated on the ignorant to make money by the con man Zechariah Sitchin.

Harte
Forget sitchin. have u been asleep lately about the 9th planet discovery. anyway it doesnt mean I believe what they say automatically just giving them benifit benifit of the dought and open mindess.
you dont need to stick to sitchins belives.

That 9th planet is out beyond Saturn and in no danger of even hitting the earth. Nibiru's path would be highly elliptical practically straight out and back. In other words it would be highly unstable. You may find the below link interesting:

Nibiru - Cosmophobia

Harte is correct in that Nibiru never existed and does not now........

silence jk lol

TnWatchdog

We don't even know what is at the bottom of the ocean, except for saltwater, so how can we truly know what is out there in the far reaches of space. I do think it is interesting that ancient civilizations seem to think something was here in the past and chances are, whatever it was, could return. We could be right or wrong or let me put it his way, wrong or right...time will tell. In the meantime we can settle in and continue to graze in the fields of materialism. BUY...OBEY
Please read my previous post. IMO I don't think we can say anything concrete about it either way. It is interesting to discuss as long as we don't try to close the door on such discussions.

Last edited: