no 2017 article

Tron1

I remember i was at a bar in august predicting the patriot's outcome that they went 12-4 and they did, now that 2017 article popped up i believe the patriots are done, I'm a fan but I will have to wait and turn to another sport. The Patriot's will not get by Carolina in the Super Bowl. It's nice even to see it one more time. Best of luck. In the mean time all you hootin tootin nfl fan's Arizona and Miami next year.

JasperMoon

I remember i was at a bar in august predicting the patriot's outcome that they went 12-4 and they did, now that 2017 article popped up i believe the patriots are done, I'm a fan but I will have to wait and turn to another sport. The Patriot's will not get by Carolina in the Super Bowl. It's nice even to see it one more time. Best of luck. In the mean time all you hootin tootin nfl fan's Arizona and Miami next year.

Did you post this all here earlier? I'd love to send this out to a Pats fan who is pretty cocky about this team. Did you predict that they would be in the Super Bowl for this year and if they would win if they are? Can you predict who will be in it?

Tron1

yeah but i think it was a guess or very luck one but some reason i have always been right even in other sports. Caorlina and New England.