No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not believe all the people that tell members here, they are real time travels. I have met three or four people that I believe were real time travelers and/or had working time machines.

On this web site almost 100% of the so called Time Travels are nut cases, and are Time Travel "Want-To Be's".

Ayasano

I do not believe all the people that tell members here, they are real time travels. I have met three or four people that I believe were real time travelers and/or had working time machines.

On this web site almost 100% of the so called Time Travels are nut cases, and are Time Travel "Want-To Be's".

I think the implication was that two time travelers are here but haven't come forward, ie. they're just talking and observing. I may be wrong though.

Justinian

If anyone finds the time traveler, I would like a one way ride on it with them. I will trade them my bag of diamonds.

Rawknee

I've been told there are two, but maybe Titor will come here in stead of TTI. (I'll accept either....)

:)

Who told you that? And is Titor included in those two? (Keeping in mind that a lot of us think Titor isn't real either)

No, I was told two time travelers, not Titor, are on here and I've apparently already spoken to one. *shrug*

What leads you to think that you've spoken to one?

paradox404

I wonder when some real TNT's will show up. I hate it when people come on with the idea of misleading people. (But then again, the government seems to keep getting away with it so I'm not supprised they try it too.)

[ElementalDissonance, post: 91129, member: 6064"]How will we know him when we spot her?[/QUOTE]

Have you been watching Stiens;Gate?