no gas cars

HDRKID

France says that by 2040 it will ban all gas cars.
France set to ban sale of petrol and diesel vehicles by 2040 - BBC News

Back in 2001, I got an HDR and I was curious. OK, in 2002 I did a jump to 2052 because I wanted to see what the world would be like in 50 years. I saw plenty of gas cars. However, they were smaller than cars now. Most would be like a micro car.

They did look similar to this one.

toyota-iq-2016-16.jpg

Krish

It could be battery may be a problem...hence back to gas cars...even though small ones...

On HDR side...here is an interesting future...

Warnings

TimeFlipper

I hope you find this video clip interesting...The girl is talking about a 94 year old guy, who invented Lithium batteries, who has now come up with a brand new GLASS battery that lasts longer between charges, and charges up much quicker than standard batteries, plus its very small and can function at temperatures down to minus 20 degrees, and is more safer than Lithium batteries!!

Iam hoping that i can eventually come up with a safe and secure method of time-travelling before i reach the age of 94!! :eek: :LOL:
Its possible i might be using those glass batteries as the power source for the time-machine (y) :D..

Krish

The problem with lithium batteries is that if it looses power when it is kept idle for a few years, it is completely dead...it would not change. That is happened to on of my spare camera batteries

The glass system need to be tested....

I have another battery for a smartphone. The phone is seven years old. Hence the battery started dying. So, I got another one. The bad part is that battery is manufactured seven years ago. So, that does not work like a new one. Simply because the company changed the phone design.

That means, we need AAA lithium battery or a flat design that is made to work on all products such that we have a new one every few years... otherwise, no point buying an expensive product whose battery would not be made.

I was told to buy a cell for replacing these batteries...but one needs mechanical gadgets to open up and replace them...bad situation.

Lumbergooz

thanks I'm aware of this video bcoz it was popular on alternative energy sites. it's just one of many suppressed or shall be supressed inventions that can solve all humanity problems. however we are facing rich evil clan who controls governments & banks through energy. they're so evil that millions die bcoz of water shortage although free energy can provide clean water for everyone. i can hear some saying ur another conspiracy fanatic. .but its not a conspiracy. .they're pure evil protecting their interests. i did not like Russia Today channel for obvious reasons. .but they did provide evidence of energy & banking sharks killing this planet just for the lust of wealth & power. What really missing is videos to teach humanity how to fight back peacefully by boycott banks, energy companies & certain products. ..enslavement must end .

TimeFlipper

Personally i dont see that particular video clip getting suppressed, because the inventor also created the Lithium Ion battery :)
There is a fear of Lithium-Ion batteries ever since a large one them set on fire in an aeroplane that was still in flight..

I have two radio transceivers that use those batteries, which i bought from China on Ebay...I requested at a later date for two more of those batteries as spares for myself...The Chinese company respectfully declined, explaining problems with them and suggested that i buy new ones from a supplier in the UK which i did and they cost me 3 times more than the same batteries from China!!..

The Chinese were obviously scared that those batteries might set on fire while i was transmitting on my radio`s, and they didnt want to get involved in any legal cases that might have transpired...

Incidentally, the size of the watch in your profile picture is similar in size to the new "glass" battery which would be used in cell phones, and obviously much better than the Lithium-Ion batteries that we have at present :cool:

Lumbergooz

the sad thing for humanity is every few years someone invents a battery that lasts months or years on one charge. .then dissappears...i read once the Saft buys these inventions and lock them...we are practically cows for milking.

Krish

"we are practically cows for milking"

I like that very much. Having been in Industry from USA to China...for a long time (retired) ...it is so right....

Lumbergooz

"we are practically cows for milking"

I like that very much. Having been in Industry from USA to China...for a long time (retired) ...it is so right....
You know Krish, the saddest thing is not supressing technonlgies, the saddest is that public became so lazy and indifferent that even when you give them blueprint for free energy generator/water as fuel/rain maker, they are simply indifferent and prefer to stay energy bill slaves, and that is really sad.