No Joke this time message from future

Ike

Ok, so how do we know you're not with the feds? Your tone of voice and way you carry yourself typographically is very strange. Especially when you're obviously replying to active members with information and asking and pressing for questions that you really want to get in on.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if the feds are already on here monitoring this site for information they can't wait to come and dismantle. They're all over the place and even posting as probably some user with a scenester mindset.
What are you talking about and why are you attacking this guy? He's just pointing out observations he's made.
The "feds" at not on here. Forums an old form of Internet media. Most youth of today call forums reddit. And plus this forum isn't really all that active comparatively.

tflofasho

You're right. But you need to understand, we are being watched. You may think that but truth is, anyone can come on here and observe. We are being watched whether you think we're safe or not.

TimeFlipper

How can we authenticate said message? How do we know it was from the future?
easy online you can access a binary decoder

Binary to Text (ASCII) Conversion

Of course you can. But that does not adequately demonstrate it came from the future. So what? It's written in binary.

I was merely noting the difference in spacing of how the binary was written. It looks like a human wrote it rather than a computer because a comp reads it differently.

Ike suggested we analyze it, which essentially amounts to using what we know as facts and building a data base from whatever information we can deduce/induce and infer about or from those facts. ..like a puzzle.

Okay, so it likely originates from a human for the reasons I have explained about interpretation of spacing. What else can we deduce induce or infer about said message? What are the facts?
Well done mate, you applied the "Turin Test" to understand it was a human who sent the message :)

steven chiverton

true the binary decoder decodes but does not prove it to be from the future and its about bill clinton in fact its the same as whats said in the topic to

Tron1

I am not a fed cop or fbi i will never be.I am just a person trying to live. Peacefully, problem's come up every day. I can or no one can get past every day problems before they can have time to think outside the box. When they do they lose sense of reality.

tflofasho

I am not a fed cop or fbi i will never be.I am just a person trying to live. Peacefully, problem's come up every day. I can or no one can get past every day problems before they can have time to think outside the box. When they do they lose sense of reality.

Oh no, I wasn't accusing you of such.

It's just that anyone can come off and be a fed.

But I also wasn't attacking said user. I was questioning them because they came off too inquisitive.

Tron1

To keep this convo going i had a bowling tournament this past easter up in a state and a former worker that worked with me is no up there. I stopped at a gas station i saw him there after hours. I was in getting a coke and something to eat. It was a long day i was like oh no not again. I didn't dare say hi to him i kept on doing what i was doing and left. Being a customer. He was in the same area i had a dream before i got kicked out for standing up for a customer at the old work. Anyways they were mean to me. that dealership. The dream i had was we crashed into a pole and i woke u back in my bed the next day. The same pole i drove by this past easter. i nearly spit my coke out it was after 1 am after i saw that person. I fell asleep then i was in mass. I woke up went to bed and found a light show in my room. I ignored it. fell asleep and had a dream my arm got shot off in a war. It doesn't make sense i know but it should in the future. BTW my light's were off in my room when i fell asleep and drunk. first time in two year's. Well that's to keep the convo going