No Such thing As Time Travel, Time Does not Exist hahaha, Trick Answer, lol JK...................Everything exist in the same Frequency.

Kazper

GRADUATE
...........However Everything exist in the same Frequency but not the exact SAME frequency , but the interaction between energies Can be using the same frequency at that particular time. The energy is never destroyed AS we all know, Energy can bend, bounce, reflect etc....
I believe my last interaction here was 5-7 years ago, or presently, whatever you feel confortable with. Not everyone uses the right wording, but if they want to they can explain it in any words they wish, becaue they understand it themselves. It takes much understanding to conform to multidimensionality. We came here to learn, not to interfere. Unless it is contractual.
In the mean time I myself have been quite busy, I been teaching others, well not me as a body, but as energy. There will be someone replying to me in the negative sense, it is there job. Life as a human has changed for me in a different thought form of understamding.
When i started here it was troll city. I'm back to say I have had superior experiences more and more, for me not everyone, they have there own path. Not better than anyone, just for myself.
So with that long winded Speech, I want to say I missed my friends and Hope to gain 100 times more friends. So hello All you SOB's lol JK.
Glad to be back. Luv ya guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):rolleyes:(y):unsure:❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ <-------------This is all that really matters. So c'mon and let's stay permanently ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, We been here long enough it is time to go. 🪄📤📅

The Persuasionist

...........However Everything exist in the same Frequency but not the exact SAME frequency , but the interaction between energies Can be using the same frequency at that particular time. The energy is never destroyed AS we all know, Energy can bend, bounce, reflect etc....
How can you be certain that you are not just a character in a Boltzmann brain dream, or even provide evidence of your own existence? While science has its limitations, I believe that the frequency theory is often exaggerated over used and may not hold true in all cases. As its a concept a construct a idea and there is much more plausible theories.