North Belfast Paranormal Research Group

nbprg

Hi guys,
just popping by to say hello to everyone here and to introduce myself and my team. We are NBPRG (North Belfast Paranormal Research Group), and we formed our team back in february on valentines day. We are small team of 10 that are currently carrying out research and investigations in pubs/hotels/castles/ or any other place that we find. To date we have carried out 6 investigations and have been covered by local media and we have a website that gets hits on a daily basis,if you could visit us at www.northbelfastparanormalresearchgroup.com and have a look around. We can also be found on facebook/twitter and myspace should you wish to add yourselves. Its been good to introduce us and look forward to speaking with you all.
regards.
Carl Wetton (Founder)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
WOW now we got a whole team of folks to look into wierd stuff and give the straight dope on whats realy going on......
cool glad to have ya join us here in the twilight zone welcome and look forward to seeing many reports from your team

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis!

I'm going to read your reports when I have some free time and I'll keep an eye on your site for sure. Feel free to post your updates on here if you wish. :)

See you around!

--Numenorean7

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome to the site! I hope you find the content entertaining and informative. I look forward to reading some of your posts!

steven chiverton

Hi guys,
just popping by to say hello to everyone here and to introduce myself and my team. We are NBPRG (North Belfast Paranormal Research Group), and we formed our team back in february on valentines day. We are small team of 10 that are currently carrying out research and investigations in pubs/hotels/castles/ or any other place that we find. To date we have carried out 6 investigations and have been covered by local media and we have a website that gets hits on a daily basis,if you could visit us at www.northbelfastparanormalresearchgroup.com and have a look around. We can also be found on facebook/twitter and myspace should you wish to add yourselves. Its been good to introduce us and look forward to speaking with you all.
regards.
Carl Wetton (Founder)
link to the site dosent work servor cannot find it