North Korea

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There was a small earthquake in NoKo today. He's been testing things, obviously. We need to get some snipers over there asap.

Mayhem

Zenith
Earlier this year a Windsor insider claims that on 22nd April at her birthday dinner, Elizabeth was overheard to say there has to be a war before the end of 2017. Then smiled with glee.

All part of the planned game they play, could be a sabotaged detonation In North Korea or something similar.
So called persons easily could be set up either knowingly or not.

The Fifth

I don't like where this is going , if USA attacks first Russia has a motive to start a WW3. Now if NK attacks first , the world can unite against it even with Russia. :coffee:

Remember how the other WW's started.

NaturalPhilosopher

Latest intel from sources say North Korea is getting technology and information from the Nazi Antartica base that's still in operation. I think what's happening is the secret space program alliance(breakaway ships from the cabal programs) are fighting the TR3B's that are supplying them. Being fought in space.

Since a quarantine was setup around Earth in late 2015, early 2016 by the sphere being alliance they can't leave. The recent hurricanes were being powered and steered by the recently retrofitted TR3B's with miniaturized and now mobile haarp arrays. Why there were sightings of them above the MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL. Also seen in California before the earthquakes in Yellowstone and on the western coast.

A lot of the ships are being destroyed, if anything keep an eye out for weird aerial phenomena above North Korea. As their TR3B black triangle supply lines from Antartica are being distrupted by the SSP alliance ship space blockade you'll see craziness over there. North Korea doesn't have any tech of their own. It's a proxy war with Antartica nazis.

The success in destroying the TR3B's over the ocean and the subsequent downgrade of Hurricane Irma, redirection of Jose and Maria shows the positive direction the spacewar in North Korea will go.

With their failure to do anything in North Korea they've been trying to blow up the classified underwater super volcanos off the western coast as well as destabilize Yellowstone.

I wouldn't worry. Just the last stand of the cabal.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't like where this is going , if USA attacks first Russia has a motive to start a WW3. Now if NK attacks first , the world can unite against it even with Russia. :coffee:

Remember how the other WW's started.

But if he attacks first, thousands if not millions of innocent civilians could be killed. We aren't even sure which country he would attack first, but that doesn't matter. Lives are lives.

Rossco78

Remember how the other WW's started.[/QUOTE

Looks like we are headed for John Titors timeline. Scary!!!

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
It won’t end well for The North Korean people whichever way it goes that is for sure. I would like to think that the US, Russians and Chinese have already discussed the aftermath of this forthcoming and very brief War with North Korea and given each other reassurances. I can not envisage any North Korean missile launch getting through to hit its target. The defensive technology should be too great.

I actually think that Trump has shown great restraint in the face of the blatant threats against the US.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Earlier this year a Windsor insider claims that on 22nd April at her birthday dinner, Elizabeth was overheard to say there has to be a war before the end of 2017. Then smiled with glee.

All part of the planned game they play, could be a sabotaged detonation In North Korea or something similar.
So called persons easily could be set up either knowingly or not.

Queen E-Lizard-birth
.. as David Icke calls her