Not new to TT but new to this forum

virtualgirl

Re: Not new to TT but new to this forum

Hello Correction123,

Welcome to the forum! Wow, I really don't know anything about the MK-9 unit. We would love to here about your findings. Let us know if we can help with anything or you have any questions.

Virtualgirl

halo2junkie119

Welcome to our site correction123. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

tchetcha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"correction123\")</div>
Hello everyone,

I have been reading various posts on this board and find it quite the fascination. I talked with the key people about the HDR along with a professional of Astral Physics and of course Carlos who actively uses the older version of the HDR.[/b]

Hi correction123,

talking to Carlos? CarlosX? Hummm....:eyebrow:

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"correction123\")</div>
Hello everyone,

I have been reading various posts on this board and find it quite the fascination. I talked with the key people about the HDR along with a professional of Astral Physics and of course Carlos who actively uses the older version of the HDR.

I am glad everyone can put their information without the feeling of being made fun of. Heck I have convinced a 1/3 of 300 fellow officers that it is possible. Again thanks to you all for posting your thoughts and comments.

Being the HDR is highly debatable I am purchasing it for research only and only because the certain people I know personally that have used it for physical time travel not just astral traveling...I am also purchasing the Aasgard 12 MK-9 unit the cost makes it out of reach for most people interested in radionic devices. Again my research into the field of radionics goes a little further then time travel and time travel is just a piece of what I want to accomplish in the whole picture.

Sincerely,

Correction123[/b]

Welcome aboard Correction. It's nice to have you here posting such an excellent post in regards to the HDR machine along with your experiences. We look forward to reading all the research, experiences and ideas you have with the HDR machine and your interactions with Carlos.

Thanks for your excellent post! :)

Tigge

Welcome to the forum mate!
Im looking forward to your results of experiments :)
TT is something that im very interested of.