Not new to TT but new to this forum

Maggot7

Re: Not new to TT but new to this forum

Thats a cool machine hey the hdr sounds sci-fi to but people claim it works and when u actually think about it we really do live in one big fairy tale world any thing can happen like look at ghosts for instance that still amazes me after being on tons of ghost hunts and having encounters with them I've seen some weird things while ghost hunting like freaky faces in pictures and people thought ghosts never exist but they do there are alot of wierd and unexplained things in this world that we don't know about the world holds great mysteries

tchetcha

Mr. Carl Novella from Miami Florida he was on the KSTP1500 Coast to Coast radio station. He was telling the audience of his physical time travels not the astral so much. As a matter of fact I have the interview here recorded and no mention of astral travel from Mr. Novella just from Steve as he testified about some of his astral travels. You can read some of Carls physical trips at Patricia Ress website it cost $4.00 for the e-book.
I'm sorry, I really am.
I thought you were talking about a guy nicked CarlosX, that talks a lot about time travel, and that doesnt have many friends.

I had no idea what was KSTP1500 Coast to coast radio station because I dont live in the US. Sorry about that.

tchetcha

I agree, but I've seen some of his posts, and he says things but then he doesn't explain them further.
I cannot be friend or enemie, because most of that tecnologie is too far away from me to experience it.
I'm interessed in reading the storys. So, what's your story? Have you travelled already or you are just researching?