Not really a welcome but more like I'll be back so don't remove my account!

Howl0

Not really sure where I should of put this but this seems to be the best place.

Haven't been on the forum so much due to my college year coming to an end so the teachers demand all work ASAP and stuff. Looking forward to using this forum a lot more during the summer break and hopefully being able to make new friends (on the forum).

Just in case accounts do get removed if inactive for a month or two without warning.

Also looking forward to discussing a HELL of a lot more about Time Travel and hopefully learning a lot of new things from you awesome people.

Cya all on June 16th! (Not like anyone knows me)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
No need to worry! I'm very certain we don't remove accounts on this site due to an extended period of inactivity! :)

Am I correct, @Num7?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No worries, your account won't be disabled.

Welcome, talk to you soon! :)

Snow

I was wondering that myself. Grayson was battling cancer for many years - I hope he is still in the fight. I'm going to reach to a couple people who might know.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was wondering that myself. Grayson was battling cancer for many years - I hope he is still in the fight. I'm going to reach to a couple people who might know.
Sadly, he passed away last year. :( I'm hoping the Cafe won't disappear with him...

Last edited:

Harte

Not that I miss Cary - much.

Harte
Are you still in touch with people from the Cafe? Do you know if the site will return one day?
It's been some time now. I used to hear from Starlord a lot on Facebook, but not anymore.

After Grayson died, the place sort of fell apart. I seriously doubt it will return. But what do I know?

Harte