Not-so legit future predictions

TimeFlipper

oh fuck. i almost forgot these predictions. 2015 prediction already happened. and guess what? My long lost best friend (whom I mentioned on one of my posts) is one of the developers of the virtual reality oculus rift here in my country!
We dont use that language on Paranormalis arvin....

HDRKID

Hi Arvin:

I was heavy into VR or virtual reality years ago. Play gave me a headache so I stopped playing those games.

Often a prediction makes sense. For example, that we are running out of oil and people will use small cars. However, the reality where I live is $2 gas. Also, no one has a small car near me. A lot of SUV and pick ups. Still remember people telling me that gas would be $10 a gallon soon. Also that we would hit peak oil in 2005 - they were wrong.

smart-unboring-uncar.jpg

TnWatchdog

Hi Arvin:

I was heavy into VR or virtual reality years ago. Play gave me a headache so I stopped playing those games.

Often a prediction makes sense. For example, that we are running out of oil and people will use small cars. However, the reality where I live is $2 gas. Also, no one has a small car near me. A lot of SUV and pick ups. Still remember people telling me that gas would be $10 a gallon soon. Also that we would hit peak oil in 2005 - they were wrong.

smart-unboring-uncar.jpg
Hey HDRKID...my prediction, which would be a legit one, is that when meeting a truck head on, the truck wins. I've seen cars so small, they looked like they should be on a golf course. lol