NWO and the Shrinking Middle Class

TnWatchdog

Another great video Paula...and a very good job!
I went from the upper middle class to the poor house after 9/11. My prosperity faucet was turned off then and the well dried up during Obama...and he could have cared less, just like Hillary, greedy politicians.
I commend President Trump for working to turn things around and I really get pissed off by the liberal critics who don't make any sense at all, on anything. Why do the snowflakes follow their leaders who are so stupid?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Another great video Paula...and a very good job!
I went from the upper middle class to the poor house after 9/11. My prosperity faucet was turned off then and the well dried up during Obama...and he could have cared less, just like Hillary, greedy politicians.
I commend President Trump for working to turn things around and I really get pissed off by the liberal critics who don't make any sense at all, on anything. Why do the snowflakes follow their leaders who are so stupid?

I know. You try to calmly and rationally prove your point with facts but they go off and insult and get violent anyway. I'm not sure where this group of people comes from. Why wouldn't they want jobs? Why wouldn't they want to prosper in their own country? Why is helping your own citizens thrive by learning to work and earn money a bad thing? What is wrong with making sure you children aren't beheaded by a radical terrorist? I don't get it. I am stumped.

jcolanzi

The American middle class is shrinking and I believe it is deliberate. I explain here:

Paula,

The number one threat to humanity is poverty. In spite of what the Gov't claims, the real poverty rate is 50%.

It's planned. If you're struggling to survive, you don't have time to think about what's going on.

I read back in the nineties an article talking about Urban Reservations. A method was devised to herd people into urban areas, the way the Native Americans were herded onto reservations.

Their methods are more sophisticated since the original reservations were started.

The average person doesn't even realize it's being done to them.