Obama Assassination Predicted By Colombian Nostradamus Child

cmac

Re: Obama Assassination Predicted By Colombian Nostradamus Child

Somewhere I heard a prediction that Obama and his family would perish in a car accident. Well, made to look like an accident anyway. This was supposed to be from an accurate psychic intuitive. I can't even remember where I heard this, it was just a few days ago, or maybe a week ago.

Just thought I would add this little note.

Cmac

Jeff

yo man it sounds like this kid needs to get right with jesus or something that aint cool

gonzogirl

Motoko Aoyama said:
A seven letter word that begins with an S and ends with an E. That's what I will do if the outcome of the future turns bleak.

Not me. I go kicking and screamin'.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Barack Obama Hello GIF by Obama

lamdo263

This is from yesterday. People say this kid has an accuracy rate of 29/30 in all of his predictions. All these people predicting events are 100% right according to people who know them. They are always 100% until their predictions get to the MSM, why ?

Click on the link to see the video: LiveLeak.com - Obama Assassination Predicted By Colombian Nostradamus Child

Num7
Yes, but the time has passed now to where President Obama has metamorphed into a love bunny child. My guess is that the likelihood will be less.

R.jpg

AKASHIC RECORDS

This is from yesterday. People say this kid has an accuracy rate of 29/30 in all of his predictions. All these people predicting events are 100% right according to people who know them. They are always 100% until their predictions get to the MSM, why ?

Click on the link to see the video: LiveLeak.com - Obama Assassination Predicted By Colombian Nostradamus Child

Num7
Predictions are not written in STONE!!!. There are many paths a prediction can take just like if I would have left my house at 10:00 and got hit by a car only if I left at 5 min before 10:00 or 5 min after I would have not got killed!. The prediction was only seen at that time so it could have changed since the prediction was made BASHAR says this better.
Same goes for the Bible also it was seen but by the time it comes around does not happen because things had changed it.