OBAMA CARE EMPLOYEE ADMITS NEGATIVE

Dulux

A woman from the Health Care Department in Nevada came up to the Front Desk at the hotel today and I popped the question, “what do you think about Obama care?”

She said, “Don’t even get me started.”
“I don’t mean it like that, I’m just curious, I’ve got my own statistic going.”
“Well I’ve been on the fence about it from the beginning, but now I’m “leaning”.”
“What do you mean; leaning more negative or positive?”
“Oh Negative, totally. But I think I may still vote for Obama, even though I don’t like either of them, I gotta pick one or the other.”
So I said, “Well I talk to a lot of people and pop this question all the time, and they all say the same thing, they all know both candidates are crappy, yet they still want to vote for one- but there’s 4 presidential candidates; what about the other 2?”
“Well who are you voting for?”
“Ron Paul. He’s the one who pushed to audit the fed and succeeded to pull some dirt up. How can I not vote for a person who has proven he actually cares about our nation, while these other two clowns are ring leading a show? I don’t even care if he doesn’t win, it’s a protest vote.”
She said, “You know what, you’re right, I never really thought about it like that. And I know what the Obama care is doing so I don’t know why I wouldn’t vote for the other guy.”
“Well I’m glad someone from Health care sees it the same way I do.”
She laughed. And of course the conversation left on a sweet note- I couldn’t remember word for word, how it went, but that was the jist of it. You read it first from a tourist town hotel clerk talking to a woman who works in Health care.

trekie4ever

I'm voting Paul and Johnson too. Trying to get my friends and family to stop voting for the "lesser of two evils" because they think voting for anyone else wastes their vote.

Dulux

It would make you feel good to know that I've already convinced a lot of people, and it IS becoming a kind of movement. In fact an entire gathering at a bar this Saturday is happening because of that movement.

Resistance Gathering | Facebook