Obama Creating Shadow Gov't

Khaos

where the wild things are
I think InfoWars is a great example of the fake news that Trump keeps complaining about. Where is the irrefutable evidence that this is true. A video with pure speculation and gossip is not facts.

jcolanzi

Here's Obama's website. Look around. You'll see he's listing dates and places to protest and urging his follows to wear "I Won't Back Down T-Shirts." You'll also see he made every issue the opposite of Trumps.

We're Organizing for Action.

Carl Miller

@jcolanzi

Common sense makes most of us pray Trump's gov't Works. Unless we want Obama back.
I mean, Obama, Hillary, the globalists.
We know all those manifestations from the press clearly showing they are organizing to oppose the gov't.
But i am not still 100 per cent of the seriousness of this talking about 'sabotaging the administration'.
This 'Alex' , this guy is really a character, at times he brings Icke who is the guy who tagged many top guys as belonging to a draconian origin.
Fantasy apart Icke says interesting things. The guy is not a fool.
I mean, i don't know, Jcolanzi. I think it is too soon to detact a real plot against a gov't. Lets wait and see how things evolve.

jcolanzi

@jcolanzi

Common sense makes most of us pray Trump's gov't Works. Unless we want Obama back.
We know all those manifestations from the press clearly showing they are organizing to oppose the gov't.
But i am not still 100 per cent of the seriousness of this talking about 'sabotaging the administration'.
This 'Alex' , this guy is really a character, at times he brings Icke who is the guy who tagged many top guys as belonging to a draconian origin.
I mean, i don't know, Jcolanzi. I think it is too soon to detact a real plot against a gov't. Lets wait and see how things evolve.

I don't agree with Alex on a lot of things. I take the information he provides and look at other sources as well. Obama is not the only one threating the gov't. Soros has a plan to bring in I think it's 500,000 protesters to shut down Washington on May Day.

Three of the top groups out to take down Trump are:

George Soros

Dick Cheyney

Deep State Bureaucrats - There are over 500

One of the reason they're alarmed is his war on pedophiles.

jcolanzi

@jcolanzi

Carl here's a direct threat from the Intel community.

Shady Tree

I wish people would get over it already. Trump won fair and square, he is our president and will remain that way for the next four years. That should be the end of it. Don't understand why people are so angry and jealous of Trump being president. They will not be able to control what he says or does. Are they afraid he will actually make real noticeable changes for the better and not just pretend ones like the previous presidents have done? Are they soo afraid of Trump making them all look like the idiots they are because Trump will actually follow through with what he says he is going to do and not put up with anyone's BS that they are going to obsess over Trump being our president? I don't care what anyone else thinks Trump is going to kick butt and prove he was worth voting for. I don't understand how Osama was able to win 2 elections and really did not do much of anything to better the US or the world. Osama, the Bush's and Clinton did nothing that was noticeable but Trump will. They all just need to back off and let the man be.

jcolanzi

I wish people would get over it already. Trump won fair and square, he is our president and will remain that way for the next four years. That should be the end of it. Don't understand why people are so angry and jealous of Trump being president. They will not be able to control what he says or does. Are they afraid he will actually make real noticeable changes for the better and not just pretend ones like the previous presidents have done? Are they soo afraid of Trump making them all look like the idiots they are because Trump will actually follow through with what he says he is going to do and not put up with anyone's BS that they are going to obsess over Trump being our president? I don't care what anyone else thinks Trump is going to kick butt and prove he was worth voting for. I don't understand how Osama was able to win 2 elections and really did not do much of anything to better the US or the world. Osama, the Bush's and Clinton did nothing that was noticeable but Trump will. They all just need to back off and let the man be.

They won't get over it because they're being fed disinfo. to keep them stirred up.

First They Came

First they came for the Liberals. And the Liberals caved because they had not the courage to resist.

Then they came for the Conservatives and the Conservatives caved because there was no money in resisting.

Then they came for the Social Conservatives and they caved because they had not the power to resist.

Then they came for the Cosimanian Orthodox. And they were wiped out as we nuked their sorry ass.
UncleChuckie

Shady Tree

They won't get over it because they're being fed disinfo. to keep them stirred up.

First They Came

First they came for the Liberals. And the Liberals caved because they had not the courage to resist.

Then they came for the Conservatives and the Conservatives caved because there was no money in resisting.

Then they came for the Social Conservatives and they caved because they had not the power to resist.

Then they came for the Cosimanian Orthodox. And they were wiped out as we nuked their sorry ass.
UncleChuckie
There are preschoolers that behave better than these people do lol. People that are in top positions and in the game of government acting less mature than a 5 year old is very sad. I expect a very messy food fight soon lol