1. Dismiss Notice

Occultism methods to achieve time travel?

Discussion in 'Time Travel Discussion' started by Wallander, May 31, 2016.

1. Wallander

Wallander New Member

Are there members familiar with the use of occult methods here?

I have been reading about servitors for a while and have attempted but to no success yet. Fotamecus a time distortion servitor is very popular among the occult community. Anyone here have any success?

Could it be possible to use chaos magick to achieve time travel?

mariya94, Angelhoney and Aruna like this.
  2. Loading...

3. emanuela

emanuela Member

4. Angelhoney

Angelhoney Active Member

I emailed two occultese,Who wrote books about it, and they said you can't change events that have already taken place, however, I read on some occults forum that it's possible. Don't know what to believe.

Last edited: May 31, 2016

5. Wind7

Wind7 Senior Member Premium

Imho, the two whom you emailed are correct.

As far as the truth in being able to go back in time to change a current timeline/lifeline, if there really is truth behind it, I hope you find it, carefully.

Word of advise... don't pay for any of it.

:borg:
    ;)

TimeFlipper and Angelhoney like this.
  6. Wind7

Wind7 Senior Member Premium

(double post, sorry)

7. Velotak

Velotak Junior Member

Almost 11 years experience here.

Fotamecus' purpose isn't time travel, but to answer your question, yes. Twice, when working with it-him, Fotamecus actually stopped time in the ritual. Which was pretty crazy.

I don't know about chaos magic specifically, if that's what you're asking. I do know that the conception of going back in time is possible, though in vision as opposed to physically (though I'm sure that's possible, I just don't know how), its just a bit complicated.

mariya94 and Angelhoney like this.
  8. tflofasho

tflofasho Senior Member

You're p much trying too hard like all the sheep on here.

If you come up with one arbitrary theory of magic, alchemy or something silly like that; they'll believe you.

Ain't gonna happen. Sorry m8.

TimeFlipper likes this.
  9. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Here comes the Satanist again, trying to persuade people to adopt methods from his own vile beliefs on Satanism...

Be VERY careful of that person, he knows your weaknesses on time-travel and very shortly will be explaining Satanic methods of achieving time-travel...Although you wont realise that it is Satanic....He tried very hard to convince you of how "nice" he really is in his, Occultism On Paranormalis thread..and now comes his real intentions of getting you involved into his vile cult, using time-travel. as his excuse..

He says he doesnt know about Chaos Magic, he is lying once again because when i checked out Fotamecus he mentioned in his posting, it turned out that he or she is an "icon" of Chaos Magicians...Be very very careful........:cautious:

10. mariya94

mariya94 Active Member

I think its possible. Magick can be used to make a certain outcome come about, so I think if a person has faith in it and keeps experimenting with it, they may achieve time travel. I have heard of magic being used to bring about desired outcomes, so this may be very possible.

Aruna and Opmmur like this.
  11. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

I hope you read and remembered @Opmmur and his real warning about a lady being possessed..Magic isnt something to mess about with, not even for any hopes of time-travelling..

Wind7 and Opmmur like this.