Occultism methods to achieve time travel?

mariya94

I believe that we are all allowed to have an opinion on certain subjects. Even though we might not agree, it is best to allow everyone to speak their mind and let the discussion unfold itself. With that being said, in some cases, people like Adam Thoth have been successful with astral possession and nothing bad happened to them. In the case of magic, I believe that people can practice good magic to allow them to obtain something. For instance, a person may want to get a calll back for a job interview and can do a spell to get it. This ensures that the spell works in the person's favor without doing any harm. Therefore, its harmless.

Wind7

Staff
I believe that we are all allowed to have an opinion on certain subjects. Even though we might not agree, it is best to allow everyone to speak their mind and let the discussion unfold itself. With that being said, in some cases, people like Adam Thoth have been successful with astral possession and nothing bad happened to them. In the case of magic, I believe that people can practice good magic to allow them to obtain something. For instance, a person may want to get a calll back for a job interview and can do a spell to get it. This ensures that the spell works in the person's favor without doing any harm. Therefore, its harmless.

We can also agree to disagree.

I respect your opinion on the subject.

However, what should be taken into consideration is, not everyone is as practiced/experienced as others.

Many could try possession as a means for discovery but not understand true possession, which causes concern.

I hope you can understand where this is coming from.

I mean no disrespect.

Please do not take it that way.

Wind7

Wind7

Staff
Again sorry for any misconception,
the title of this thread asks of 'occult' without any real definition.

Yes, there are White and Light variations.

I'm not condoning the form.

It's just, ...

...why must it come to daemons when the Angelic of Light are in existence as well?

I have seen both.

Wind7

TimeFlipper

@mariya94 As we have seen several times on here there are people who come and go making all sorts of claims about astral travelling//possession...the people most likely to believe them have deep needs to travel back in time :(

schieberamy

Are there members familiar with the use of occult methods here?

I have been reading about servitors for a while and have attempted but to no success yet. Fotamecus a time distortion servitor is very popular among the occult community. Anyone here have any success?

Could it be possible to use chaos magick to achieve time travel?
I have had some very drastic results ,that currently my life is kinda at the point of ruins from missing the mark . But I have timed traveled multiple times to the past , accidentally past became future so leaped back to the past which took me little further down the timeline but the events of the past still eventually re manifested .. also either met the servitor fotamecus or a servitor that does similar things. I really believe I've been travelled between alternate universe , as the people I once knew have undergone 90 degreee changes in personality as tho alternate universes brought upon alter egos .

Beholder

Most time anomalies happen due to convergence of timelines, so live simple with routines and avoid birdwatching, static noise, insects and such if you want to have a chance of experiencing future visions. You might however regret knowing too much.

I keep having visions where I have a daughter with cancer. She has no face and the locations are fuzzy, suggesting that quantum random genetic divergence prevent a future prediction of what she would look like, yet always ending up in a hospital. I do have many realtives who died from cancer, but if I do get a child despite knowing this, it would make me guilty of giving someone child cancer. That I have the visions suggest that my decision is already decided. The feelings of attachment go back in time, so not creating her would feel like murder. I miss my daughter before she is even born. :cry:

lamdo263

Are there members familiar with the use of occult methods here?

I have been reading about servitors for a while and have attempted but to no success yet. Fotamecus a time distortion servitor is very popular among the occult community. Anyone here have any success?

Could it be possible to use chaos magick to achieve time travel?
You can just remote view or go into a trance. If you do it an occult way you might end up owing something to someone.

Also sometimes a guardian or angel will not want you to go into a danger area. This occurred to me when I R.V.ed the South Pole.

Secretman3811

You can just remote view or go into a trance. If you do it an occult way you might end up owing something to someone.

Also sometimes a guardian or angel will not want you to go into a danger area. This occurred to me when I R.V.ed the South Pole.
I one time went to the past it was so real i just want to know how did I end up in the past and I was have this feeling of being in 1990-1995 maybe it was the Hdr until or remote veiwing but still don't know how it happen oh by the way I got scared and went to my body it was like soul exchange but I need to do that more

timetraveler2021

I have had some very drastic results ,that currently my life is kinda at the point of ruins from missing the mark . But I have timed traveled multiple times to the past , accidentally past became future so leaped back to the past which took me little further down the timeline but the events of the past still eventually re manifested .. also either met the servitor fotamecus or a servitor that does similar things. I really believe I've been travelled between alternate universe , as the people I once knew have undergone 90 degreee changes in personality as tho alternate universes brought upon alter egos .
Could you tell me how

lamdo263

I one time went to the past it was so real i just want to know how did I end up in the past and I was have this feeling of being in 1990-1995 maybe it was the Hdr until or remote veiwing but still don't know how it happen oh by the way I got scared and went to my body it was like soul exchange but I need to do that more
The early 90s were also very weird.