Occultism on Paranormalis

Angelhoney

I have used the pendulum before, but I never felt a spirit or anything like that. Don't know why, but I can't ever feel them.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There are lots of ways. It will not take much research.

Just ask them, you may be surprised at what you get back both positively and negatively so give it plenty of thought. These entities are around us all of the time but I would suggest at least some form of protection spell at the very least.

I have an interest but no desire to contact or receive contact from them. I don't bother them and hopefully they will not bother me.

TimeFlipper

Can you make them physically show up?

I've only done it maybe five or six times ever in ten years, and half of those were unintentional (the entity did it themselves).

As for how to do that, as said, practice, dedication, and training. Plus, there's also the matter of the ritual itself, and if the entity is actually capable of making a physical appearance.

But for regular old stuff- no. I cannot. I need quite a large deal of preparation and power to do that. And no, I can't do it for other people.
When you quoted Belial, a search on the internet revealed it was yet another name for the devil, along with lucifer..beelzebub..satan...abbadon..apollyon plus a host of others...Clearly you are a devotee of the devil (or what ever you wish to call it), and like all such devotees you try to place him in a beneficial manner and want to persuade other people to follow you into that vile cult from which there is no escape....Unfortunately for you, there is nobody on here stupid enough to even consider following along with your rhetoric no matter how sweetly you try to put your vile and dangerous beliefs :cautious:

Velotak

When you quoted Belial, a search on the internet revealed it was yet another name for the devil, along with lucifer..beelzebub..satan...abbadon..apollyon plus a host of others...

Of course an internet search would say that. There's a lot of material that attempts to draw connections where there are none. The difference between superstition and experience is that experience has revealed that none of the names you mention above are the same thing.

Plus, what's "the devil" that you're referring to? As in, the archetypal adversarial figure of chaos?

Clearly you are a devotee of the devil (or what ever you wish to call it)

If you're referring to the names you write above, I would say coworker is more accurate. Despite common belief, quite a few entities are open to collaborative projects, especially if you know what you're doing.

, and like all such devotees you try to place him in a beneficial manner

And what would be a malefic manner?

and want to persuade other people to follow you into that vile cult from which there is no escape....

...?

What cult?

Unfortunately for you, there is nobody on here stupid enough to even consider following along with your rhetoric no matter how sweetly you try to put your vile and dangerous beliefs :cautious:

Woah there tiger! My "vile and dangerous beliefs"?

By any chance, are you calling me stupid?

TimeFlipper

I dont really care what you have to say about your satanic god belial, you have to try and contradict what is the truth which is all part and parcel of a devotee of satan...:cautious:

Angelhoney

I wish members on this forum would respect each other more!
If you don't like occult things then let it be. Don't comment negativ things and ruin it for the rest of us.
Some members on here are intersted in learning and I don't see anything wrong with that. @Velotak please keep on sharing your knowledge. We would like to learn.

TimeFlipper

If you don't like occult things then let it be. Don't comment negativ things and ruin it for the rest of us.
Some members on here are intersted in learning and I don't see anything wrong with that. @Velotak please keep on sharing your knowledge. We would like to learn.
Angel, that guy is a satanist..read back to where he spoke about how Belial "helped" him to achieve what he wanted...I searched his god Belial and discovered it was another name for Satan..If

Angelhoney

Angel, that guy is a satanist..read back to where he spoke about how Belial "helped" him to achieve what he wanted...I searched his god Belial and discovered it was another name for Satan..If
Time flipper. I've been an atheist for my entire life. However, I'm starting to change that now, but I still don't believe satan exist. Good people are good no matter what if they follow God or satan. Bad people are bad even if they only follow God.