Occultism on Paranormalis

TimeFlipper

@Angelhoney That guy Velotak is a satanist...look back at what he said about Belial, the "god" that "helped him"
Belial is a term used in the hebrew bible to describe Satan....He even tried to deny this a few minutes ago, and frankly i would sooner believe what the writers on google who describe who Belial really is than that Velotak who has already revealed himself to be a liar...Google Belial for yourself, and see how Velotak said that they were lying :cautious:

Angel, if you want to become part of his cult in the hope of going back in time, then that is your decision, but i will continue to make our other members aware of a Satanists mission which is to get as many people converted to his vile beliefs, from which you can never escape from.:cautious:

Actually iam somewhat mystified as to why you should support and believe in a newcomers rhetoric, can you really be that desperate to go back in time?...You know who iam and how i try to protect our members from becoming engrossed in subjects that are dangerous...My belief is that any satanist will prey on your emotions purely for their own purposes to become a part of their satanic cult...Be very very careful Angel, they will try to sweet talk you into trying out things that are extremely dangerous..:cautious:

Angelhoney

@TimeFlipper I understand that you want to protect members on this forum. But you have to see it from my point of view. What I'm trying to say is, is @Velotak a bad person? does he hurt other people? I mean as long as he doesn't hurt other people then he is entitled to believe and worship whatever he wants.
Jihadest Terrorist blow people up for the sake of God. I have not seen one satanic person do that. So in that respect satan worshping people are better than jihadist right?
My point is, one can never judge whether a person is good or bad based on what they worship. It's their actions that determine if they are good or bad.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I understand that you want to protect members on this forum. But you have to see it from my point of view. What I'm trying to say is, is @Velotak a bad person? does he hurt other people? I mean as long as he doesn't hurt other people then he is entitled to believe and worship whatever he wants.
Jihadest Terrorist blow people up for the sake of God. I have not seen one satanic person do that. So in that respect satan worshping people are better than jihadist right?
My point is, one can never judge whether a person is good or bad based on what they worship. It's their actions that determine if they are good or bad.
Angel the point you made about satanic people, as you see them NOT blowing up people...How on earth would you know that? satanists dont walk around with, iam a satanist written on their foreheads :D
Have you seen Velotaks posting yet, where he said he summoned up Balial for help?..and have you googled who Belial actually is?
Belial is another name for Satan...and velotak tried to say that the authors on google were lying to say he was another name for satan..
Velotak has only been on here a short while, and im trying to point out that what he has already posted is clearly showing him up to be a satanist....Of course they will talk all sweetness and light, but just be aware of what i have said to you please..thats all i ask :cautious:

TnWatchdog

I remember when I was at a bookstore in Minneapolis, years back, to get a tarot card reading. I had a bunch of books on the occult I had planned to purchase in hand, the lady there said put them back...you don't want to open that door. I put them back. lol
Also a neighbor lady who played around with the occult doing tarot readings for eager minds, like mine. Years had passed and she quit doing them...she was petrified and told me demons appeared in her home, it was terrible for her.
Let's just say I was warned twice to avoid opening the door for demons.
Edit...nothing agaist tarot readings as my sister does them for a living in New Mexico...just be careful of the occult.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
There is a simple truth that seems to go sooo un-noticed.

I know the truth gets twisted at times,
that's always in the eyes of the beholder.

The goetic are also known as the fallen ones, from a war in Heaven.

Each has its own legions.

What is missed in all that?

If they exist...then so also does God, angels of Light, and Heaven above.

God gave us all free will to live our lives accordingly. We choose our own battles.

There is good, there is bad.
Do the best you can in life,
be good to one another.

Both exist.

Be the best you that you can be.

'If thine eye offends thee...pluck it out.'

'...yes there are two paths you can go by
but in the long run,
there's still time to change the road you're on...'

Just wanted to interject a simple belief,
Not meaning to offend.

Take care.

Have a great day.

:)

Last edited:

Itheblaze

I must ask, you say you and these (spirits from the dark side of the moon) get along fine. What about other mages, sorcerers, ex-lovers? Any bad mojo thrown at you? Like you woke up with a harry tongue?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
@Angelhoney That guy Velotak is a satanist...look back at what he said about Belial, the "god" that "helped him"
Belial is a term used in the hebrew bible to describe Satan....He even tried to deny this a few minutes ago, and frankly i would sooner believe what the writers on google who describe who Belial really is than that Velotak who has already revealed himself to be a liar...Google Belial for yourself, and see how Velotak said that they were lying :cautious:

Angel, if you want to become part of his cult in the hope of going back in time, then that is your decision, but i will continue to make our other members aware of a Satanists mission which is to get as many people converted to his vile beliefs, from which you can never escape from.:cautious:

Actually iam somewhat mystified as to why you should support and believe in a newcomers rhetoric, can you really be that desperate to go back in time?...You know who iam and how i try to protect our members from becoming engrossed in subjects that are dangerous...My belief is that any satanist will prey on your emotions purely for their own purposes to become a part of their satanic cult...Be very very careful Angel, they will try to sweet talk you into trying out things that are extremely dangerous..:cautious:

So well put My Friend. I just didn't have time to post almost the same thinking.

Velotak

How do you define Satanism?

I've never been called one, myself, so I'm interested to hear your reasoning behind it.

Is it solely due to the proclaimed interaction with a demon?

Belial is a term used in the hebrew bible to describe Satan....

Because it was originally described in the Bible, does that mean it is valid?

He even tried to deny this a few minutes ago,

That is true. Names mean little in terms of nonphysical entities. As previously stated, Satan and Belial are not the same entity, which one would come to understand should they speak to either of them.

If you would call me a Satanist because I have interacted with both, then I am not to deny the accusation.

and frankly i would sooner believe what the writers on google who describe who Belial really is than that Velotak who has already revealed himself to be a liar...Google Belial for yourself, and see how Velotak said that they were lying :cautious:

Hoo! A liar! What fun!

Angel, if you want to become part of his cult

I am obligated to point out that no such cult exists. I am a solitary practitioner.

in the hope of going back in time, then that is your decision, but i will continue to make our other members aware of a Satanists mission which is to get as many people converted to his vile beliefs, from which you can never escape from.:cautious:

My oh my! What guarded superstition!

Why do you feel this way?

Actually iam somewhat mystified as to why you should support and believe in a newcomers rhetoric, can you really be that desperate to go back in time?

Persistence is what causes success in most things. Eventually, lines that cannot be crossed, break.

...You know who iam and how i try to protect our members from becoming engrossed in subjects that are dangerous...

Why? What is your intention in doing that?

My belief is that any satanist will prey on your emotions purely for their own purposes to become a part of their satanic cult...

Theistic Satanist groups that vampirize people, maybe. But I'm not a Theistic Satanist, nor am I a group, nor do I vampirize people's emotions.

Be very very careful Angel, they will try to sweet talk you into trying out things that are extremely dangerous..:cautious:

The intention of the thread wasn't to persuade anyone. The intention of the thread was to see who among us is into "trying out things that are extremely dangerous", as you put it.

I admit, I did not expect such vehement words against the occult on a time travel forum. How curious.

I will always warn our members about satanists like yourself...:cautious:

I'd wager that the danger doesn't come from me, here.

Occultism isn't about belief or worship. I don't "believe" or "worship" in anything, I work with everything. As for hurting people, my policy is to only strike if struck.

I'd say that an individual's moral qualities aren't best judged on their actions. In fact, I'd point that faculty more towards their dreams.

Angel the point you made about satanic people, as you see them NOT blowing up people...How on earth would you know that? satanists dont walk around with, iam a satanist written on their foreheads :D

You claim to have seen right through me, though.

Have you seen Velotaks posting yet, where he said he summoned up Balial for help?..and have you googled who Belial actually is?

Ah, yes, google. The town crier.

Belial is another name for Satan...and velotak tried to say that the authors on google were lying to say he was another name for satan..
Velotak has only been on here a short while, and im trying to point out that what he has already posted is clearly showing him up to be a satanist....Of course they will talk all sweetness and light, but just be aware of what i have said to you please..thats all i ask :cautious:

Oh, I'm not talking "all sweetness and light". If you wish to open a darker can of worms, that can be arranged. So can a lighter can. I have been testing the waters.

Just because I can be persuasive, sometimes unintentionally and sometimes intentionally, doesn't mean that's everything.

For instance, this image you have built of me in your head- that of a Satanist trying to make people join a cult to worship and serve Satan- this message may deepen that perception, or it may break it. I don't know, and I'm not particularly inclined to attempt to change the format of the communications in order to sway you any particular way. For instance, why do you think that, if I wanted evil black magicians as slaves to Satan, I'd come to a paranormal forum and not an occult one, specifically? Genuinely curious as to your thought processes here.

I remember when I was at a bookstore in Minneapolis, years back, to get a tarot card reading. I had a bunch of books on the occult I had planned to purchase in hand, the lady there said put them back...you don't want to open that door. I put them back. lol

Some people aren't built for it. That lady might've known what she was doing, though more likely she didn't- how old were you when you went? A fresh-faced twenty-something or teenager would appear distasteful to the older, more superstitious generations.

Especially the fact that she warned you to "not open that door". Sounds like she didn't know a word in those books, and was more running the shop for the money than for the magic.

Also a neighbor lady who played around with the occult doing tarot readings for eager minds, like mine. Years had passed and she quit doing them...she was petrified and told me demons appeared in her home, it was terrible for her.

Could be entirely unrelated. I, for one, in a decade's experience, do not know any cases of such things occurring.

God gave us all free will to live our lives accordingly. We choose our own battles.

be good to one another.

Both exist.

but in the long run,

Not meaning to offend.

Take care.

Have a great day.

Oh, I'm not disagreeing. The example asked for included demons, specifically. I have worked with angels and "God" before, though the latter in my experience isn't some man in the sky, but the universe/reality we are in, itself.

If an individual would like to hear of experiences I've had regarding either of them, if they don't feel comfortable posting, send me a PM.

Otherwise, ask away.

I must ask, you say you and these (spirits from the dark side of the moon) get along fine. What about other mages, sorcerers, ex-lovers? Any bad mojo thrown at you? Like you woke up with a harry tongue?

More than just ones from "the dark side of the moon" as you call it. As for experiences dealing with hostile magic and things of the like- yes, plenty, though many of them are due to either my own stupidity or me quite literally asking for the experience. That, by the way, is not something that is not necessary.

I've dealt with the spiritual equivalents of wild animals, rampaging natural disasters, assassins, debt collectors, armies, etc. The list goes on.

Sometimes they came from sorcerers that wanted to kill me. Sometimes the entities had the thought of it themselves.

And the "damage list" can get a bit extensive, especially if you're spiritually nosy, like me. Most of my "battle scars" are from me sticking my nose where it doesn't belong and angering something.

What would you like to hear of?

Wind7

Staff

How do you define Satanism?

I've never been called one, myself, so I'm interested to hear your reasoning behind it.

Is it solely due to the proclaimed interaction with a demon?

Belial is a term used in the hebrew bible to describe Satan....

Because it was originally described in the Bible, does that mean it is valid?

He even tried to deny this a few minutes ago,

That is true. Names mean little in terms of nonphysical entities. As previously stated, Satan and Belial are not the same entity, which one would come to understand should they speak to either of them.

If you would call me a Satanist because I have interacted with both, then I am not to deny the accusation.

and frankly i would sooner believe what the writers on google who describe who Belial really is than that Velotak who has already revealed himself to be a liar...Google Belial for yourself, and see how Velotak said that they were lying :cautious:

Hoo! A liar! What fun!

Angel, if you want to become part of his cult

I am obligated to point out that no such cult exists. I am a solitary practitioner.

in the hope of going back in time, then that is your decision, but i will continue to make our other members aware of a Satanists mission which is to get as many people converted to his vile beliefs, from which you can never escape from.:cautious:

My oh my! What guarded superstition!

Why do you feel this way?

Actually iam somewhat mystified as to why you should support and believe in a newcomers rhetoric, can you really be that desperate to go back in time?

Persistence is what causes success in most things. Eventually, lines that cannot be crossed, break.

...You know who iam and how i try to protect our members from becoming engrossed in subjects that are dangerous...

Why? What is your intention in doing that?

My belief is that any satanist will prey on your emotions purely for their own purposes to become a part of their satanic cult...

Theistic Satanist groups that vampirize people, maybe. But I'm not a Theistic Satanist, nor am I a group, nor do I vampirize people's emotions.

Be very very careful Angel, they will try to sweet talk you into trying out things that are extremely dangerous..:cautious:

The intention of the thread wasn't to persuade anyone. The intention of the thread was to see who among us is into "trying out things that are extremely dangerous", as you put it.

I admit, I did not expect such vehement words against the occult on a time travel forum. How curious.

I will always warn our members about satanists like yourself...:cautious:

I'd wager that the danger doesn't come from me, here.

Occultism isn't about belief or worship. I don't "believe" or "worship" in anything, I work with everything. As for hurting people, my policy is to only strike if struck.

I'd say that an individual's moral qualities aren't best judged on their actions. In fact, I'd point that faculty more towards their dreams.

You claim to have seen right through me, though.

Ah, yes, google. The town crier.

Oh, I'm not talking "all sweetness and light". If you wish to open a darker can of worms, that can be arranged. So can a lighter can. I have been testing the waters.

Just because I can be persuasive, sometimes unintentionally and sometimes intentionally, doesn't mean that's everything.

For instance, this image you have built of me in your head- that of a Satanist trying to make people join a cult to worship and serve Satan- this message may deepen that perception, or it may break it. I don't know, and I'm not particularly inclined to attempt to change the format of the communications in order to sway you any particular way. For instance, why do you think that, if I wanted evil black magicians as slaves to Satan, I'd come to a paranormal forum and not an occult one, specifically? Genuinely curious as to your thought processes here.

Some people aren't built for it. That lady might've known what she was doing, though more likely she didn't- how old were you when you went? A fresh-faced twenty-something or teenager would appear distasteful to the older, more superstitious generations.

Especially the fact that she warned you to "not open that door". Sounds like she didn't know a word in those books, and was more running the shop for the money than for the magic.

Could be entirely unrelated. I, for one, in a decade's experience, do not know any cases of such things occurring.

be good to one another.

Both exist.

but in the long run,

Not meaning to offend.

Take care.

Have a great day.

Oh, I'm not disagreeing. The example asked for included demons, specifically. I have worked with angels and "God" before, though the latter in my experience isn't some man in the sky, but the universe/reality we are in, itself.

If an individual would like to hear of experiences I've had regarding either of them, if they don't feel comfortable posting, send me a PM.

Otherwise, ask away.

More than just ones from "the dark side of the moon" as you call it. As for experiences dealing with hostile magic and things of the like- yes, plenty, though many of them are due to either my own stupidity or me quite literally asking for the experience. That, by the way, is not something that is not necessary.

I've dealt with the spiritual equivalents of wild animals, rampaging natural disasters, assassins, debt collectors, armies, etc. The list goes on.

Sometimes they came from sorcerers that wanted to kill me. Sometimes the entities had the thought of it themselves.

And the "damage list" can get a bit extensive, especially if you're spiritually nosy, like me. Most of my "battle scars" are from me sticking my nose where it doesn't belong and angering something.

What would you like to hear of?

I understand that you made this thread as a basic understanding of the occult and as a reference to your knowledge (of) and also as a simple question.

I fully understand the occult and know the goetic, it's part of what I do,
i just handle things from the exacting opposite side which works every bit as well.

' for each and every thing, there is an exact opposite.' hence an analogy behind my avatar.

I am only concerned with one thing.

Okay... perhaps I am going a bit off the cliff here but, belial is a separate entity but is a spirit of the goetic which fell with Lucifer . You had success with owning your home! That's great!!

One doesn't wish to live on the street .

Now,
I am with the Divine as a true believer.

I went through almost the same in nearly losing my home. I was guided by several spiritual beings of the Light in knowing what to do.
It was quite a fight but, these liars (mortgage agents) were all caught and when it came to its crux, i saved my home and i did it myself but with actual guidances from The Light.

I am not trying to offend you but,
Lest one know what one is doing,
these legions of the goetic will tear you usunder and they will not give in easily.

I learned the occult, was facinated by it.
By the time I was 19 things went wrong.
My home had been cursed prior to my family ever knowing. We were cursed, my family torn apart bit by bit. I have my scars as well.

It's been a lifetime on my own part and of learning and with great humility I fought for the right to live through God.

This is only part of my story.

I know not where the battle of good vs. evil originated in its very alpha.

The battle still exists, a balance must be kept, this as you should know is a fact.

If the occult is your way, then so be it.

Free will to one and all.

It's only an 'eye for an eye'when provoked'.
Do not take offense by my post.

I say only this much more,
For me, my help started with a simple prayer...it was answered.

If you have questions for me, PM me.

Life is life upon a very changed world.

I just live by a simple faith.

Peace.