Occultism on Paranormalis

Wind7

Staff
"Occultism isn't about belief or worship. I don't "believe" or "worship" in anything, I work with everything. As for hurting people, my policy is to only strike if struck."

I have to admit....this is a bit worrisome.

It is all about belief in one, in order for one's own protection.

As for the hurting part?
Recompense?

I would never go there.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
-Velotak

I am very concerned with the direction this thread is going, because it seems to glorify Satanic, occultism the black side and black magic. I have never practiced any of these things, because I understand how horrible things can go wrong very fast. I have personally dealt with exorcisms of people, animals, and houses. Holy water and crosses do not work on everything that is part of the dark side of the spirit world like the Jinn. With that being said, I am going to recommend to Num7, that this thread be deleted or frozen and to be closed to all future postings. This website of which I have been a member of 14 years or 12 years depending on how you count owners. Really has never had satanic and black magic members posting here.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

-Velotak

I am very concerned with the direction this thread is going, because it seems to glorify Satanic, occultism the black side and black magic. I have never practiced any of these things, because I understand how horrible things can go wrong very fast. I have personally dealt with exorcisms of people, animals, and houses. Holy water and crosses do not work on everything that is part of the dark side of the spirit world like the Jinn. With that being said, I am going to recommend to Num7, that this thread be deleted or frozen and to be closed to all future postings. This website of which I have been a member of 14 years or 12 years depending on how you count owners. Really has never had satanic and black magic members posting here.

Professor Opmmur
Well put Prof..The equasion is simple: Veloteks God is Belial=Satan..Absolute Truth and provable...Veloteks is a Satanist and his "prayers" are to the Satanic forces, nothing could be clearer...Satanists will always lie to achieve their ends which is to recruit more devotees to follow their vile cause :cautious:

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
-Velotak

Professor Opmmur

I agree with you Professor.

I have witnessed some of the very worst and a thread such as this just opens doors.

This IS satanism (pertaining to or the enactment of anything to do with the satanic).

This content is dangerous.

Wind7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm usually open to allow discussing such dark topics, but I don't like the negativity currently coming out of it, and of course the associated dangers, which shouldn't be taken lightly.

Even according to our standards, some things should remain untouched.. Dealing with the devil and satanism would be the last thing I'd recommend to anyone. I don't mean it can't be done. But SHOULD it be done... ?

We don't want our visitors to hurt themselves, or open a door they cannot close. Maybe this discussion should be closed. I'll let others voice their opinions whether or not this discussion should be terminated.

mariya94

I believe spirits can help achieve things that some members are trying to achieve, such as astral projection and astral possession. If anyone is scared of such spirits, it is wise to say a prayer to only contact good and helpful spirits before contacting them.

Angelhoney

In it, is described a traditional Judeo-Christian paradigm of using angels/God to summon and control "demons". I say "demons" because, through experience, I have found that these entities are in virtually no way similar to the modern conceptions of demons. I'm certain that these entities have been labeled "demonic" due to the fact that the grimoire was supposedly written hundreds of years ago.

Velotak says they don't resemble demons and since he's seen them I believe him.
He also said that you can start by using imagination. Wich means it's a very safe way to start. He also said that in order for the entities to physically show up, it requires alot af practice and experience. So there is no way members on this forum will be able to summon entities in their physical form, so chances for getting hurt by entities are small.

mariya94

Satanism itself is connected to things such as astral projection, meditation, time travel etc. So I don't think its dangerous in any way because some members here are already trying these things.

TimeFlipper

In it, is described a traditional Judeo-Christian paradigm of using angels/God to summon and control "demons". I say "demons" because, through experience, I have found that these entities are in virtually no way similar to the modern conceptions of demons. I'm certain that these entities have been labeled "demonic" due to the fact that the grimoire was supposedly written hundreds of years ago.

Velotak says they don't resemble demons and since he's seen them I believe him.
He also said that you can start by using imagination. Wich means it's a very safe way to start. He also said that in order for the entities to physically show up, it requires alot af practice and experience. So there is no way members on this forum will be able to summon entities in their physical form, so chances for getting hurt by entities are small.
Velotek is lying to you Angel, he already said he prays to his god Belial, who is Satan..why dont you just google Belial and see for yourself? :cautious:

TimeFlipper

Satanism itself is connected to things such as astral projection, meditation, time travel etc. So I don't think its dangerous in any way because some members here are already trying these things.
mariya, how can you possibly say that Satanism isnt dangerous, just because you think that other members on here have tried it out?
If they have tried it out (which i doubt very much,or hopefully they didnt fully manage to do it) they wouldnt know if there was some evil presence in their houses thats just waiting to cause major problems for them..Satanism IS very dangerous..please wake up :cautious: